Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Banned member for scamming now offering diapers FFS? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259765)

katedanzer 10-31-2007 09:21 AM

Banned member for scamming now offering diapers FFS?

WTH? I was scammed along w/ 3 other Mamas back in June for A LOT of money. IF the member was allowed back, shouldn't she make it right w/ those memebers, myself included, before posting? Plus, my PP claim was ruled in my favor, but of course there was no funds. Well, 20 cents of $70. Shouldn't her PP acct be frozen? I mean it's scamming on FFS items, but still not right. Shouldn't they go first to the Mamas who PAID for those items she's promising out in lotto? I am so livid right now :whip:

ETA-
These were not the ones that I supposibly paid for. OP still has not responded to where those diapers are. But, I really don't care that they're girly. They would at least be an attempt at making things right. It's the lack of effort to rectify debts that makes me :puke:

Jillybean 10-31-2007 09:31 AM

Re: Banned member now offering SCAMMED diapers ffs?

OMG, I can't believe that someone would do that and think it is okay. She should make right, especially if she wants a chance at being accepted as member again. They probably can't do much to force her though, that stinks.

luv2recycle 10-31-2007 09:32 AM

WOW!! Yeah I think you all who were scammed should be offered ANYTHING before it is just given away...I would take it like a "in your face " thing....I mean COME ON...offering stuff FFS while you STILL OWE people $$ and dipes....thats BS...I am ss mama...I would be livid too:hugs: :hugs:

shell62995 10-31-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2recycle (Post 2054767)
WOW!! Yeah I think you all who were scammed should be offered ANYTHING before it is just given away...I would take it like a "in your face " thing....I mean COME ON...offering stuff FFS while you STILL OWE people $$ and dipes....thats BS...I am ss mama...I would be livid too:hugs: :hugs:

:yeahthat:

thenanny 10-31-2007 11:05 AM

I think that is crap! I would think that the mods would do something on that one. Hope it works out in your favor. SS mama!

iKim 10-31-2007 11:21 AM

Whoa, are those the actual dipes that you paid for?

maggie_may 10-31-2007 11:22 AM

Yoohooo mods.... I think FFSing already sold but never delivered dipes should warrant a rebanning.

RoxyRocks 10-31-2007 11:24 AM

:banghead: Why didnt I see this thread about 1/2 hour ago:banghead:

I am really sorry:hugs:

afishwithabike 10-31-2007 11:25 AM

I am tired of the scamming. It makes it difficult for WAHMs and honest people like myself who haven't been around with as much feedback. Please stop being rude....mean.....and for goodness sakes people.....STOP STEALING!!!!!!!!

iKim 10-31-2007 11:35 AM

Can we get some new rules for Banned members returning when their banning is up? I think that once you are banned for scamming you should NO LONGER BE ALOUD TO SELL, BUY or FFS stuff.