Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hey Alyssa! (or anyone else that can help lol) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26034)

jennyofthemoon 07-28-2006 08:44 AM

Hey Alyssa! (or anyone else that can help lol)

Okay, I bought osme pt's from Sahmto2..tested Wednesday with saved fmu when they got here and got a very faint line RIGHt at the 5 min mark. Waited until this morning (oh, the suspense),,okay, actually used two strips lol, and again got SUPER faint lines, but this time right away, but they are WICKED faint. ou can see it without moving the strip around at all, just looking at it on the counter, but it is so light...I tried to take pics, but my camera resolution is just too crappy :( I was never like this with testing before, but since we've been having so much trouble ttc#4, I've become a junkie lol

If I were pg, wouldn't the line be getting a bit darker?

keegans_mommy 07-28-2006 08:52 AM

Re: Hey Alyssa! (or anyone else that can help lol)

I tested pos. with my last one at 16dpo and again at 19dpo but with those strips they both were super duper light! But still pos :)

If you are getting that second line, A LINE IS A LINE GIRL! Congratulations are in order! :hugs:

Shannon 07-28-2006 09:12 AM

I agree, a line is a line. I think maybe you aren't far along and your levels in your urine are not that much yet, which may account for light lines:)

Congradulations Jenny!!

OneFabMama 07-28-2006 09:13 AM

Well if you just tested yesterday there stillmay not be enouh hcg

but i agree with brenda - a line is a line. CONGRATS!:hugegrin:

Kimmomy2dom 07-28-2006 09:14 AM

Yup, a line is a line - congrats!
Also - your urine might be more diluted this time for some reason - even if it is FMU. I think it takes DAYS to get a reliable test every time you do it, KWIM?

hfitz5051 07-28-2006 09:39 AM

Congrats! I got really faint lines this time too. I thought I was imagining them lol.

Severine 07-28-2006 10:00 AM

My feeling has always been that a line is a line. With DD, I had very faint positives. Turns out that even at 13 DPO, my hCG was only 25 (I insisted upon a blood test), hence the light lines. And we had a healthy DD 8 months later. :D

Congratulations!!! :goodvibes:

nothing_butt_cloth 07-28-2006 10:05 AM

I am 5 weeks and have 3 super dark pos test with store bought HPT lioike EPT and fact plus, BUT ont he test strip that are one dollar they lines were faintboth times. I think some of those tests just hve less dye in them

I think you are preggy!!!!
Congrats!!!

bobandjess99 07-28-2006 10:55 AM

NOT fair!

I got a BFN today, and no preggo symptoms, at 9 dpo.
Last time, i was throwing up at 7 dpo, and has a dark positive by 8 dpo.

So, i'm thinking this wasn't the month for us.

My luteal phase has been fairly short recently, possibly due to nursing my dd, with not one being over 12 days.......so, I should know "for sure" in 3 more days.

Congrats!

hfitz5051 07-28-2006 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobandjess99
NOT fair!

I got a BFN today, and no preggo symptoms, at 9 dpo.
Last time, i was throwing up at 7 dpo, and has a dark positive by 8 dpo.

So, i'm thinking this wasn't the month for us.

My luteal phase has been fairly short recently, possibly due to nursing my dd, with not one being over 12 days.......so, I should know "for sure" in 3 more days.

Congrats!

Don't get down yet. I got a faint pos, then a few negatives then another pos. Also, I wasn't sick at first either. I actually thought "cool, I was so sick last time" then it hit me hard!