Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Formula Feeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Guidelines for this forum (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272996)

cowmommy 11-19-2007 02:31 PM

Guidelines for this forum

These are tentative and subject to change as we continue to put our heads together:giggle:

Ladies,

We've created this new forum for those members who wish to formula feed their babies, regardless of the reasons. Also, if you have questions regarding introducing solids, this is the place for you. This is NOT a forum for belittling, demeaning, arguing, or bashing one's choice in formula feeding their children. Keep those comments to yourself or discuss those comments IRL (in real life). There is a fine line between information posts and posts just trying to demean other mamas for their feeding choices, any and all negative comments will be removed and notes made on the posting member's account. If it becomes a habit of that member formal warnings will be given. You can view our policy on warnings here Thank you mamas for helping us keep DS a friendly place for ALL mamas:thumbsup: :DiaperSwappersRocks

crystalkicks 11-19-2007 02:35 PM

Re: Guidelines for this forum

Way to go mama!!! I ebf...but I dont judge people for their decision...or need to formula feed...its not my place!! Yay for ds!!

ferrferr 11-19-2007 02:37 PM

Yay!!! Thank you! :lostit:

cowmommy 11-19-2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrferr (Post 2168096)
Yay!!! Thank you! :lostit:

I could do some serious Nibbling on that babies arms!! I've been :giggle: every time I see your Avi, I LOVE IT!!

crystalkicks 11-19-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowmommy (Post 2168103)
I could do some serious Nibbling on that babies arms!! I've been :giggle: every time I see your Avi, I LOVE IT!!

:hehe2: :hehe2: :hehe2: :laugh: :laugh:

AngelW 12-09-2007 12:31 AM

Is this the only forum about introducing solid foods? I don't see another one that would fit. I'm still breastfeeding, but I have started my son on solids and have some questions. I have no judgments about anyone that formula feeds, but I don't know where else to post questions about solid feeding.

cowmommy 12-09-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelW (Post 2284879)
Is this the only forum about introducing solid foods? I don't see another one that would fit. I'm still breastfeeding, but I have started my son on solids and have some questions. I have no judgments about anyone that formula feeds, but I don't know where else to post questions about solid feeding.

Yes, for now this is where to post any questions about starting solids:hugs: