Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   TTCers...check in! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27890)

Severine 08-03-2006 01:32 PM

TTCers...check in!

It looks like it's been a bit since this was last done. Sooooo... All you ladies who are TTC, what CD are you on? Have you ovulated yet? When will you test? How long have you been trying? Give us all the details!!! :goodvibes:

Congrats to all our ladies who are now preggo! We hope to join you shortly!!!

Severine 08-03-2006 01:33 PM

Re: TTCers...check in!

I am on CD 15. I have no idea what's going on because I had 4 days of flat temps that I think were due either to the battery on my BBT thermometer going bad or temping in the wrong part of my mouth. D'oh! Since I normally would have O'd by now, though, I'm going to assume it has happened, which means I'm in the dreaded 2WW... Can someone make time go by faster?

Oh yeah, this is our first month TTC again. We were supposed to take a break, but that didn't work too well. :blush:

Adamsmama 08-03-2006 08:14 PM

I'm on cd7 and haven't O'd yet (hoping maybe next week--last cycle I O'd very late). This is our 2nd month of officially TTC.

Luv2bemommy 08-03-2006 11:35 PM

YAYYYY Carrie!! You are TTC now! I had thought you said you wasnt!! WOOHOOO!!

I am cd 3 now... so we will see what happens!

Severine 08-04-2006 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv2bemommy
YAYYYY Carrie!! You are TTC now! I had thought you said you wasnt!! WOOHOOO!!

Well, we had that upheaval that messed up all of our plans. But it looks like we're back on track now and DH knowingly participated in BDing when it could produce a little one. :blush: So yup, we're TTC again. :D

JackieLyn 08-04-2006 07:26 AM

Hi everyone, we just decided to start TTC last month :) and i think we picked a perfect time because i just got a regular period for the first time since i can remember! :) so i am on CD 2 best of luck to everyone! sending baby dust! :D

sparkygirl74 08-04-2006 07:33 AM

I still haven't figured out all the jargon, we are just going to do it a lot and hope it works:blush:

kthoelen 08-05-2006 08:44 AM

IT is our 1st official month of trying and I am on CD #10. I should be good to go in a couple of days.

Best wishes everyone!!

Kerri

CufrM 08-06-2006 07:28 PM

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 08-06-2006 07:44 PM

We have been trying since July 05 and got prego in Feb 06 to MC in March 06, we are trying but not trying right now.. :) I am on cd 21 of a 25-26 day cycle. :)