Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What do you think???? TTC related UPDATED!!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27927)

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 08-03-2006 04:09 PM

What do you think???? TTC related UPDATED!!!!

Update!! I am day 21 now.. of a 25-26 day cycle.. I THINK 9-10 dpo... OMG... stilll in major shock here.... I just tested.. I have sooo many symptoms.. and I THINK... there is a LINE!!!! OMG OMG OJMG!!!!!

I am on day 18 of a 25-26 day cycle.. I *THINK* I would have O'd on day 11 or 12...for the last 4 days I have felt SOO tired... like hafta take a nap fall asleep at the sewing machine tired.. I usually am energetic and get stuff done.. but just dont have the energy! My head hurts, my back hurts and I pee a lot.. Oh.. and I get a stomach ache at night too What the heck????

Severine 08-03-2006 05:50 PM

Re: What do you think???? TTC related

Sounds promising! :goodvibes: Have you been charting this cycle? I'd like to take a peek at yours if you have... But I know with both of my pregnancies, about a week before AF was due I started having to pee all the time and I had backaches and was tired.

Good luck!!! :goodvibes:

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 08-03-2006 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severine
Sounds promising! :goodvibes: Have you been charting this cycle? I'd like to take a peek at yours if you have... But I know with both of my pregnancies, about a week before AF was due I started having to pee all the time and I had backaches and was tired.

Good luck!!! :goodvibes:

Charting does not work for me. I am up at 3 am , 5 am and 6 am to let my daycare kids in and put them back to bed. I just cannot chart that way.. and hate doing it..

Last time I was prego I was tired teh whole week before af.. and maybe longer.. so thats whats got me suspicious!

Cadensmommy 08-03-2006 06:58 PM

Ohh i really hope you are!!!! I hope I am too but i know how much you wnat it!

Clarissa

yellowcampcat 08-03-2006 07:03 PM

hard to tell from that, I'd go more by cm, but since you were tired at the time in your cycle the last time you were pg, it could be. Good vibes for you!!

nothing_butt_cloth 08-03-2006 07:15 PM

well,,, hurry the days along so you can test!!! LOL

Ya know. you just cant let me hve my fun. LOL last time i got preggy, you did the next month, and now look!!! LOL I try to sel my house, and you list yours, and i get preggy adn now you..

WHAT am i gonna do with you??? LOL

Anyway, I hope you are, even though it is not hte best timing for you... :goodvibes:

deejahd 08-03-2006 07:24 PM

Hard to say any sort of unusual cramping?? Weird CM? other than those the only real symptoms I had before my BFP was gas (tmi i know) and breast tenderness.

Blackbirdlane 08-04-2006 07:25 AM

Praying for you :mrgreen:

Severine 08-04-2006 07:27 AM

Melissa - LOL! Are you trying to say Rachele is a copy-cat? ;)

Rachele - Yeah, that would be problematic with charting temps. Although I have heard that temping before bed (if you go to bed at the same time every day) can also show a thermal shift in your cycle. In any case, your symptoms definitely sound promising!!!! :goodvibes:

Julesmom23girls 08-04-2006 09:09 PM

Test already and stop the suspense. I would say that if you are having symptoms then chances are you have enough hormones to get a pos.

Keep us updated!!!!