Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   PLEASE SEE FIRST POST I need to talk to a site mod? User banned (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279964)

Mommy2bagain 11-30-2007 07:27 AM

PLEASE SEE FIRST POST I need to talk to a site mod? User banned

My name is James I am Ashly's husband I need to talk to a mod to explain a siituation! But I do not know who to talk too? Anyhelp would be great! Thank you

EDITING BY COWMOMMY Here ;) I just rec'd this email and thought I would share the info. Can everyone involved please LMK if you are involved and not on this list. If you are on the list please LMK who you are, I'm going to start up a spreadsheet of all involved to try and help any way I can and I would like UNs to go with the names. I am editing out last names and email addresses for privacy reasons

"
Hi,
I wanted to send over some Dc Numbers for you so that you know that things are getting finished Thank you

1-Angel M-Zip Code 52701- Dc Number-0307 1790 0003 8009 2728

2-Amanda C Zip Code 48451- Dc Number- 0307 1790 0003 8009 2711

3-Christina M - Zip Code- 28303- Dc Number- 0307 1790 0003 8009 2544

4-Nicole M-Zip Code- 45314-Dc Number- 0402 0625 2730 3904 8513

5- Nicole C- Zip Code 61752-Dc Number 0306 0320 0000 7412 0361
"

Braggarmywife28 11-30-2007 07:38 AM

Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

Hi..i had done a transaction with your wife about a week or more ago and i haven't heard from her since..we did a trade and i sent her things out but have yet to be told if mine were sent and haven't gotten them.I'd like to know whats going on.

Hayley 11-30-2007 07:40 AM

:headscratch:

confused as usual.

Braggarmywife28 11-30-2007 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayley (Post 2228001)
:headscratch:

confused as usual.

about what?I did a trade with that mama whos husband is requesting a mod but i haven't heard from her since..no ship notice..no*hey your stuff went out* nothing...over a week ago..but i sent her things that day so i wanted to know whats going on...that clear it up for ya?:giggle:

Hayley 11-30-2007 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braggarmywife28 (Post 2228011)
about what?I did a trade with that mama whos husband is requesting a mod but i haven't heard from her since..no ship notice..no*hey your stuff went out* nothing...over a week ago..but i sent her things that day so i wanted to know whats going on...that clear it up for ya?:giggle:

I don't know weather your being nice or snarky, I am confused as to why someone would just post out in the open that they need a site mod, instead of PMing them. I am guessing the OP is really not the DH but the actual person trying or grasping at straws KWIM? After being here for more then a year and all the recent scamming I have a hard time with believing ppl anymore.

Braggarmywife28 11-30-2007 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayley (Post 2228028)
I don't know weather your being nice or snarky, I am confused as to why someone would just post out in the open that they need a site mod, instead of PMing them. I am guessing the OP is really not the DH but the actual person trying or grasping at straws KWIM? After being here for more then a year and all the recent scamming I have a hard time with believing ppl anymore.

umm..why would you think i'm being snarky...???And i'm right there with you mama on the non trust...i now believe this mama is trying to be shady...but to whoever is the op..dh or actual mama..i want my things....

MatildasMum 11-30-2007 07:51 AM

sounded snarky to me :dunno:

Hope you get your trade.

Hayley 11-30-2007 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braggarmywife28 (Post 2228044)
umm..why would you think i'm being snarky...???And i'm right there with you mama on the non trust...i now believe this mama is trying to be shady...but to whoever is the op..dh or actual mama..i want my things....

Well just the way it was posted and how I read it, it is so hard to tell over the internet :banghead:

IMO you should probably contact a MOD and let them know what is going on, in case this really is her DH then they can be prepared to info him of what current transactions his wife is in. Try MissMindi or Cowmommy.

Good luck :hugs:

Braggarmywife28 11-30-2007 07:55 AM

well sorry if it did but this op here has got me in a sh*tty mood now because i'm already dealing with another transaction that i believe i'm going to eat $100 loss..and now i find this post this morning for another transaction i'm in the middle of....so i didn't mean to sound snarky..wasn't trying to but i'm just not real happy right now..

Braggarmywife28 11-30-2007 07:56 AM

Can one of the mods whoever responds to this persons DH please also contact me??Thank you.....