Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Nursing Bras at Low Prices? Recommendations Needed! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285668)

LauraI 12-08-2007 12:43 PM

Nursing Bras at Low Prices? Recommendations Needed!

Where can I find something that comes in size S or M? Even a nursing sports bra or tank would work. I want something to have to take to the hospital and just to have on hand before the baby's here. After Baby is born and nursing well, I'll buy a few more (but I have no idea what size I'll need to buy yet, obviously). I can't fit into the B's that Target has yet.

I'm thinking something like this. Except $17 is waaay too much for my budget!

Do any of you know where I can find cheaper ones?

kugrinic 12-08-2007 04:48 PM

Re: Nursing Bras at Low Prices? Recommendations Needed!

I got one at target and one at waly mart, the walmart one is awsome and was on clearence for like 4-! The target one was pretty cheap as well and its actually a pretty lace style :) Im smaller too (34 B while nursing) so this was great for me. Not to spam my self but I do have 2 mimi maternity sleepining style in black and tan that I can sell cheap. They are in EUC LMK GOOD LUCK bra shopping :D

negrapy 12-08-2007 04:58 PM

i think walmart probably has the cheapest - all you would really need is a leisure bra that you could easily pull down one side :)

titania 12-08-2007 06:58 PM

sears has (or at least had) some pull to the side very thin sports bra type nursing bras in their maternity section. they were only $11. i think the brand is two hearts.

sbolen 12-08-2007 09:54 PM

Motherhood maternity had some cheap ones! I love the night-time ones. If you aren't well endowed, you can just use a tank with a built in bra. That's what I use! I just wear a shirt over. Pull the shirt up and pull down the tank top!

kristenkan52 12-10-2007 07:31 AM

nak... my vote's for walmart too! i got all of mine there actually... a kind with removable underwire for $8 that i really love.

Abbie@Mom'sMilkBoutique 12-10-2007 08:25 PM

If you take a look at the ones I have on my site and you like, PM me and I will get you a 30% off coupon. Breastfeeding mamas need good bras/tank/sports bras!!

wendyroo2001 12-10-2007 08:42 PM

I have those target tanks and the sport/nursing bra they have that is pretty much the same, and I love them. I am about a B and I think they fit really nice, I always wear nursing pads though which helps fill them up. They are really comfy and the tanks are great for covering your tummy!

mama2cody 12-10-2007 08:49 PM

I have 2 FSOT right now, Motherhood Maternity, size 36c. If you're interested, LMK. It was only asking $10ppd for both!

PS- I am usually a 36c, but the reason I'm getting rid of these is because I think the sizing is small. They don't really fit me.

staycelyne 12-10-2007 08:54 PM

yeah on the sizing thing, you really won't know until they're there:goodvibes: I had to go get new ones at the end of the pregnancy because my HUSBAND noticed HA:giggle: but then after DD was born, I went from a barely B to a 38C. My back was killing me until I got the Cs. But then they were only needed a couple weeks until things settled down.
as far as prices, I don't really know... good luck:hugs: