Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   OMG! I found it! The thing I hate most about being a parent! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28718)

SugarBunsWool&More 08-06-2006 08:25 PM

OMG! I found it! The thing I hate most about being a parent!

And it is.....

peeling grapes. I cut myself 3 times this evening peeling freakin' grapes! Oh how I loathe it! I can't wait until my son can eat the peels without crapping whole grape peels into his diaper! I hate this worse than poo diapers, vomit, sickness, and teething. Oh yes, I hate peeling grapes. :yuck:

orangemnms 08-06-2006 08:29 PM

Re: OMG! I found it! The thing I hate most about being a parent!

LOL!! I sympathize! Its the same reason I wont let my kids eat corn till they are old enough to wipe their own hinies :giggle:

SugarBunsWool&More 08-06-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangemnms
LOL!! I sympathize! Its the same reason I wont let my kids eat corn till they are old enough to wipe their own hinies :giggle:

Corn is *so* gross. I washed a diaper once without spraying out all the grape peels and the clothes washer won't take them all away! It was so gross, I had to pick them out of the wash by hand, but I didn't throw up because I convinced myself that the hundreds of grape peels had been cleaned in the wash, just like my dipes. :laugh:

*~Mindy~* 08-06-2006 08:41 PM

lol i peel grapes fort MYSELF, so thats totally not an issue for me! i dont like the skin!
you dont need to take a knife, and cut yourselfd, just hold it and stick your nail in the part where its connected to the vine and it peels right off like a bananna peel :D

oh and corn and pees are freakin disgusting, if i dont get every bit out of the diapers, then its washed food in the washer/dryer, i feel the same way, at least i clean! id much rather pick it out of the washer than the diaper!! :yuck: but the kicker is if my son is "helping"..he will pick it up and....EAT IT AGAIN!! :puke:

SugarBunsWool&More 08-06-2006 08:43 PM

:yuck: :puke: :yuck:

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 08-06-2006 08:49 PM

Thats does not soudn liek fun!! Good luck mama~!

Kimmomy2dom 08-06-2006 08:50 PM

LOL, I just let him eat the whole shebang. He likes grapes a lot, too. Oh well - I actually think it saves time taking them out of the washer (they always end up on the side) then peeling them.

SugarBunsWool&More 08-06-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmomy2dom
LOL, I just let him eat the whole shebang. He likes grapes a lot, too. Oh well - I actually think it saves time taking them out of the washer (they always end up on the side) then peeling them.

LOL :giggle:

Kimmomy2dom 08-06-2006 08:57 PM

You know, now that I think of it, I never thought to peel them, LOL!!!! I guess I've trained myself differently now!

escapethevillage 08-06-2006 09:31 PM

This is a slight thread drift....

I LOATHE when the day care parents give their kids Raisins, grapes or corn on a weeknight....cuz guess who gets the yukki diapers???? Even worse, they send them to my house with chocolate milk.

I swear that one day...at 4:00 on a Friday, I am feeding the kids Chocolate, Chocolate milk, corn and raisins for snack. (Ive been threatening this for years)

Thatll fix em...dontchya think??