Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I just love watching them sleep (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289825)

*Katherine* 12-15-2007 11:23 AM

I just love watching them sleep

:wub: I am sitting here rocking my 2 month old, watching her sleep. I love seeing her facial expressions and just staring at her beautiful face. I am just taking it all in because I know all too soon, she will grow up before my eyes. It makes me feel so sad and yet incredibly blessed that I get the honor of watching my girls go through this process of life. Now I am all teary-eyed!

KJ,AJ,&RJ'smommy 12-15-2007 07:42 PM

Re: I just love watching them sleep

I know exactly how you feel! I have always loved to stare at my babies while they sleep. They just look so peaceful. I also love to listen to them breathing. LOL! Isn't it crazy how much you can loves these little ones??? It amazes me everyday. :wub::wub::wub:

CrunchyMama0607 12-15-2007 07:46 PM

awwww how sweet! dd is 20mths old but i still love watching her sleep~she looks so peaceful and tiny :wub: :wub: esp when she snores :giggle:

MandyLee 12-15-2007 09:11 PM

I rock my baby to sleep every night just so I can watch her sleep for a while :wub: . I know I should let her fall asleep on her own, but I'm willing to rock her back to sleep a couple times a night if I have to. All too soon it will just be a memory.

amcess721 12-16-2007 11:38 AM

Awe... you make me want to go grab my sleeping babe out of her crib and hold her while she sleeps... tomorrow I go back to work and I won't get to see her whenever I want during the day :cry:

I rock her to sleep every night too. At first I thought it wasn't a good idea... but you never hear about 10 year olds having to be rocked to sleep, so I figure at some point she'll be able to put herself to bed, right?

*Katherine* 12-16-2007 11:43 AM

I rocked Mia until she no longer wanted me to do it at 13.5 months. They are only little for so long

small_wonders_wipes 12-16-2007 08:30 PM

I totally agree with you! I love, love, LOVE watching my girls sleep. They are so precious when they sleep. I let my 4 month old fall asleep on my lap, and even when I start to get numb from sitting there...I wouldn't trade it for anything!! :goodvibes:

mama2cody 12-16-2007 08:38 PM

:wub: DS is sleeping on his Daddy's chest in the living room. I was in the garage and came back up to see SO rocking DS back to sleep. :loveit: It was too cool.

amrijane128 12-16-2007 10:54 PM

It's great isn't it? I especially loved that age, the dream smiles, sleep sucking, and the likes are absolutely adoreable!