Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   TTCers...another check in! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30115)

Severine 08-11-2006 06:58 AM

TTCers...another check in!

Let's see how everyone is progressing this cycle! :D

So, what CD are you on, how long have you been TTC, how many kiddos do you have already, all that good stuff. :D

I'm on CD 23 and now 8 DPO. So far, my chart is promising. It's following the same pattern (mostly) that both of my prior pregnancy charts had. But I only have 1 non-pregnancy chart to compare to, and that was post-m/c so it's not a reliable comparison. I've been having a lot of symptoms: backache, cramps, nausea, sore throat, fatigue, and a teeny bit of spotting last night! I'm trying to wait until Tuesday 8/15 to test. :D

This is our first cycle TTC for baby #2. DD is almost 14 months old now so we're really hoping for our next baby to be born close to her 2nd birthday.

kthoelen 08-11-2006 07:42 AM

Re: TTCers...another check in!

I am on cd 15. I think I o'd on cd 10 so a bit early or maybe I am ovulating today! I go by my cm so we will see!!

This is our first official cycle of trying. We have a boy (3 in oct) and a girl (15mo).

So I am headed into the very long 2WW!!

Marielblewis 08-11-2006 07:57 AM

This is also my first cycle of trying! I am on day 30 of my cycle. I have some symptoms, but I just don't know. I tested a few days ago and was stil neg. I got pregnant by suprise the last two times so I have no idea how long this will take. I have two girls Kelly Marie (8) and Lauren Elizabeth (5).

Cadensmommy 08-11-2006 08:45 AM

I guess cycle day 2 I got stupid af! I hate her she needs to go! so another month for me!

CourtneyinAlaska 08-11-2006 07:27 PM

I am 1 dpo. I know I O'd yesterday because I had a pos OPK Wed and back to neg yesterday, also my temp started going up this morning.

We've been ttc since March when I got my period back. We have Avery (1yr) and our twins we lost in 2004 (labor at 22 weeks).

Last cycle I had a 4 day LP so i'm on a lot of herbs to help that out. I should be able to test on the 20th (10 dpo)

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12cca2

SugarBunsWool&More 08-11-2006 08:38 PM

I'm on CD2.
We've been ttc #2 for about 6 months.
Does anyone else feel like everyone else on this board is getting pregnant *except* them? I'm started to get pretty down about it! :blush:

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 08-11-2006 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileysMama
I'm on CD2.
We've been ttc #2 for about 6 months.
Does anyone else feel like everyone else on this board is getting pregnant *except* them? I'm started to get pretty down about it! :blush:

Aww mamas.. I know how you all feel!! It took 14 months for me.. and I know it will happen for you too! Just relax and try not to stress.. it reallllly does work!!

flutist 08-11-2006 10:04 PM

I am on CD 5 this will be our first cycle ttc for #2 we have an 11mos old dd, wish me luck.

I'm praying for BFP for all of us real soon!!!

janelyb 08-11-2006 10:30 PM

I'm on day 9. My last cycle really through me for a loop because my fertility monitor didn't pick it up...then wam af showed so oviously I missed the window of time...that was my last cycle to ttc...bummer.....now I am waiting until December to try. The reason I am waiting is because we have too many b-days in May-July....including both of my kids in June.....I really wanted a March baby but I will take a Sept-Dec one too!!! So hoping my body stays regular and that by xmas I will have a nice suprise to share!!!

For now I have to say we are on hold.

I have 2 kids ages 11 yr and 3 yr....the 3 yr old took 3 years to concieve when we finally gave up we got pg! I'm not stressed this time like I was with him.

Janel

JackieLyn 08-12-2006 07:27 AM

Good morning ladies...i am currently on CD 10 and this is our first cycle TTC :) plan to do the BD alot in the coming week! lol :blush: we have two beautiful boys ages 3 and 13 months. Best of luck to everyone! sending baby dust!