Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302585)

myall4him2 01-06-2008 10:43 PM

Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
Ok...I want to meet some mama's around this area! I know there's a few of you! Check in! It would be really cool if we all could get together sometime!

jayner 01-06-2008 10:48 PM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
:wave: I'll be back in the area in March!

I cannot wait to get back to Savannah! :bliss:

MelanieCookie 01-06-2008 10:57 PM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myall4him2 (Post 2445125)
Ok...I want to meet some mama's around this area! I know there's a few of you! Check in! It would be really cool if we all could get together sometime!

I'm in Statesboro. :mrgreen: Where are you?

myall4him2 01-06-2008 11:00 PM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MelanieCookie (Post 2445213)
I'm in Statesboro. :mrgreen: Where are you?

No way! I use to live in Statesboro a few years ago..I'm in Jesup now. Only an hour and 15 minutes away. I have 3 or 4 friends over in Statesboro that cloth diaper!

h&jsmom 01-07-2008 10:27 AM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
I live in Savannah. :mrgreen:

AngieJ 01-07-2008 12:00 PM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
I live in Stockbridge which is only a 3 to 4 hr drive from Savananah we may be going to Savannah for vactaion this summer if moeny picks back up

myall4him2 01-07-2008 12:12 PM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AngieJ (Post 2448139)
I live in Stockbridge which is only a 3 to 4 hr drive from Savananah we may be going to Savannah for vactaion this summer if moeny picks back up

I know where Stockbridge is! :) I use to live in Jackson a few months ago!

myall4him2 01-07-2008 12:13 PM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MelanieCookie (Post 2445213)
I'm in Statesboro. :mrgreen: Where are you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by h&jsmom (Post 2447432)
I live in Savannah. :mrgreen:

If you guys would like, maybe we can meet in savannah at the mall with the kid play center thing...do you know what I'm talking about?

h&jsmom 01-07-2008 12:29 PM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myall4him2 (Post 2448238)
If you guys would like, maybe we can meet in savannah at the mall with the kid play center thing...do you know what I'm talking about?

Yup....soft play at Oglethorpe Mall. We'd be up for that, J loves it there. My kids also like to play at Forsyth Park when it gets warmer, maybe that would be an option as well this spring. We like to take our schooling on the road and enjoy the outdoors before it gets too hot and muggy. :goodvibes:

myall4him2 01-07-2008 12:41 PM

Re: Southeast GA-Savannah, Brunswick, Fort Stewert, etc Check in!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by h&jsmom (Post 2448363)
Yup....soft play at Oglethorpe Mall. We'd be up for that, J loves it there. My kids also like to play at Forsyth Park when it gets warmer, maybe that would be an option as well this spring. We like to take our schooling on the road and enjoy the outdoors before it gets too hot and muggy. :goodvibes:

right! I understand that! Hmm...well...let me see when would be good for me, then I'll run those dates past you!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors