Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Braxton Hix Complaint - Any other Jan or Feb Mamas (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303961)

oconnellhouse@msn.com 01-08-2008 02:13 PM

Braxton Hix Complaint - Any other Jan or Feb Mamas

I just gotta complaine - I am sick and tired of these darn Braxton Hix contractions - I wish they would stop. I have had them since 7 months and now they are getting stronger, more regular and just plain annoying. They are not to the point of hurting yet - but getting there. I have them all day, all the time. It use to be every 30 minutes but I know I am having them more often. They even come when they are not suppose to - you know relaxing on the couch.

I only have one month left but I am SOOOO ready to have this little one. I keep telling myself that I have to wait until I hit 37 weeks at least and that is January 18th!

Twoplussixis8 01-08-2008 03:45 PM

Re: Braxton Hix Complaint - Any other Jan or Feb Mamas

Not having any BH contractions, just some pulling pain in my cervix area. I'm 34 weeks 3 days. Hope you feel better soon.

dragynflye 01-08-2008 03:58 PM

i'm 28 weeks and just started having braxton hicks friday. i've only had a few, and they've been barely noticable, but i know they're gonna get worse!

zionnecherub 01-08-2008 04:07 PM

I could have written this same post. I am due 1/27. I am so over these teaser contractions!! Come on with the real thing and quit messin' around!!! :banghead:

sharleen (DCDiapers) 01-08-2008 04:15 PM

yup tired of them here too. I have had them pretty strong since 18 weeks this time and they are very very uncomfortable now. I had them really strong with the other boys too so I know that I will probibly end up late as well. :( I am just hoping that all these contrations will amount to a fast and easy labor :goodvibes:
Hope yours get you a quick labor as well!

cornelia9805 01-08-2008 04:27 PM

I am not currently pregnant, but with my last one I had bh ctx for about 9 weeks. I did end up with a pretty easy labor that lasted an hour and a half.:thumbsup: Hopefully you'll end up the same.

oconnellhouse@msn.com 01-08-2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornelia9805 (Post 2459580)
I am not currently pregnant, but with my last one I had bh ctx for about 9 weeks. I did end up with a pretty easy labor that lasted an hour and a half.:thumbsup: Hopefully you'll end up the same.

I would love to have a shorter labor than with my first. I was in labor with her for 20 hours. Gald to hear I am not in this boat by myself and this is perfectly normal. Now - is there a way to make the longs days at work go by faster???

ccorley95 01-08-2008 05:51 PM

i'm only 25 weeks (tomorrow) and have been having them for at least 4 weeks. they're getting more frequent but not stronger...just more annoying. i'm just hoping it means it will go fast and easily. ;)

crunchymomof3 01-09-2008 09:56 AM

i have been having them on and off .. had one in the car while driving makes me nervous if i have a real one .. :blush: what do i do ?