Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   9 days late but DH had vasc. 1 year ago! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304332)

kimsclothkids 01-08-2008 09:54 PM

9 days late but DH had vasc. 1 year ago!

I am not sure what is going on with me but I am now 9 days late on my period and having no signs of AF coming! My DH had a vasc. 1 year ago but never went in to have his "boys" checked. :giggle: It has been a stressful month but I have never missed a period except when I was preggo! I would love to have another baby, but can't imagine it. Both of my boys were 2+ months premature and we spent 1 month a piece in the hospital with them. It was so so so hard, but I am in love with them and never regret a minute of having them. I took a test when I was 3 days late and it said negative. What do you think?? Should I test again or just wait. Do you think that it could just be stress? Oh mamas, I am so... I don't even know what I am. I SOOOOOO would love to be pregnant, but don't want to get my hopes up. Have any of you ever even heard of a baby after a vasc???:headscratch:

lilmama2dsndd 01-08-2008 09:56 PM

Re: 9 days late but DH had vasc. 1 year ago!

POAS :thumbsup:

sunshine03 01-08-2008 10:01 PM

My friends neighbor didn't go and get checked after and they ended up with twins. LOL
Sorry if that freaks you out but it happeneds... LOL

Bella Catalina 01-08-2008 10:03 PM

I don't want to burst your bubble, but while it is possible, seeing as your DH didn't get checked out afterward, you may just be having an anovulatory cycle or may have just ovulated way later than usual, which stress can most definitely do.

I hope you get your wish though, that would be awesome!

kimsclothkids 01-08-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella Catalina (Post 2462091)
I don't want to burst your bubble, but while it is possible, seeing as your DH didn't get checked out afterward, you may just be having an anovulatory cycle or may have just ovulated way later than usual, which stress can most definitely do.

I hope you get your wish though, that would be awesome!

Oh it really would be awesome!!! I may POAS tomorrow!!! I don't know if I should ask for baby dust or not!!!!!:giggle2:

Crazy4Coffee 01-08-2008 11:07 PM

could happen but i bet tis just stress.

greenMImama 01-08-2008 11:10 PM

I've heard of it, sometimes it doesn't work like it's supposed to, slim chance though.

krpand3 01-08-2008 11:13 PM

I always found that a neg test was always right. But that's just my experience.

3girlymom 01-08-2008 11:21 PM

Oh......that's a no-no not checking for those soldiers afterwards.

Even so, my friend got preggie 1 year after her dh's vasc. She was 4 weeks along when she found out, and she only found out she was preggie because she miscarried. His count was down to "0" so it shouldn't have happened.

Who knows...things may have hooked back up somehow...it can happen.

If you aren't preggie, dh should really go in for a count just so you guys don't have to continue wondering about something like that.

3girlymom 01-08-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krpand3 (Post 2462684)
I always found that a neg test was always right. But that's just my experience.

Not for me.

With #2, 2 neg tests before a positive...and with #3 I had 3 neg. tests before a positive.

My sister tested neg. for several times and was quite a ways along before one actually said positive.