Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   MS mamas check in here! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305566)

nini02 01-10-2008 09:22 AM

MS mamas check in here!

I'm up in Corinth! There aren't too many of us here from Mississippi, but I know there are some. Where are you? :goodvibes:

suthrnmomto3 01-10-2008 11:00 AM

Re: MS mamas check in here!

I'm down south of Corinth. I live near Columbus, MS

Psychomom 01-10-2008 10:04 PM

I live in northwest Arkansas right now but dh will be starting his new job in Hattiesburg in February! The kids and I plan on moving out there in late March.

nini02 01-14-2008 07:19 AM

Well, we are a lonely few so far, lol. :giggle: I know there are more MS mamas around here!

ommelissa 01-14-2008 04:19 PM

Me! In Hattiesburg!
I'm actually running into quite a few CD moms lately here in town. But they're never on DS. I guess they have more willpower than I do...

LillyGrace'sMommy 01-15-2008 09:00 AM

Jackson area here! YEAH!!! I thought I was all alone here, we just moved from a very crunchy area in VA a month or so ago, and feeling like the outcasts here in MS, glad to know that we are NOT alone!!!!

ommelissa 01-15-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LillyGrace'sMommy (Post 2514962)
Jackson area here! YEAH!!! I thought I was all alone here, we just moved from a very crunchy area in VA a month or so ago, and feeling like the outcasts here in MS, glad to know that we are NOT alone!!!!

Hey, there is a yarn shop in Jackson, i think. Lucky you! We go through Jackson all the time on our way to Vicksburg when we visit MIL.

dancindarlinmiss 01-15-2008 02:48 PM

Hi there, i'm in hattiesburg! I go to school here at a local junior college. I highly doubted there was anyone here that used cloth. Nice to know i'm not crazy like everyone else thinks haha!!

ccorley95 01-15-2008 03:03 PM

oh wow! dh and i went to college in h'burg. his family still lives there so we're there frequently. i had no idea there were any of 'us' there. we'll have to arrange a playdate next time i'm in town!

LillyGrace'sMommy 01-15-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ommelissa (Post 2517890)
Hey, there is a yarn shop in Jackson, i think. Lucky you! We go through Jackson all the time on our way to Vicksburg when we visit MIL.

There is Hope then! Do you happen to know the name of the yarn shop? And the next time you come through, we'd love to get together to play if you have time. I haven't met "one of us" since we moved and I'm missing it tons!!!!!