Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   International (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Ok mama's in Europe let's check in!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305596)

zosiasmama 01-10-2008 09:51 AM

Ok mama's in Europe let's check in!!

So I am not European, but from the states, Michigan to be precise. But i now live in Poland with my Polish DH and DD an another one due in April!

How about you??

mommyd 01-10-2008 04:45 PM

Re: Ok mama's in Europe let's check in!!

Oh this is great! :)

I am Danielle- I am from Georgia(US) originally and Hubby is from Oregon. He joined the airforce and was stationed in Georgia where we met. We got married and then moved to our new base in Germany. We have a 7wk old DD named Ella :)

Emma S 01-11-2008 07:14 AM

This is excellent - our own little 'rest of the world' corner!

I am Emma, WAHM to Jasmine, 7 and Jack who is 2 in April (gulp!)

I am just inland from the South East coast of England. I am a medical herbalist, and make cloth nappies and wool covers and other stuff ...

Hi !!!

xx

tonileg 01-15-2008 10:50 AM

Hi! I'd be glad to meet up with some DS mamas! I'm in Lyon, France but I get around with the Archaeology thing:thumbsup: I'm all over Western Europe!
I have 2 LOs and We're throwing around the idea for another addition to our family:blush:

I have an cloth diaper exchange club here in the city with a bunch of French mamas (about once a month) But I end up selling alot of my diapers on Ebay.

I started making organic bamboo velour or cotton embellished Prefolds (with snaps!) for my son and I LOVE them.

My favorite diaper is Clovers with a pair of wool longies but I'll admit that we got alot of FB, GAD and Blueberry Minky around the house too :goodvibes:

I'm ready to talk diapers when ever you like:thumbsup: I'm addicted!!

Jamie 01-15-2008 12:06 PM

I'm originally from Missouri, my husband is from Texas, we met and got married in Georgia, and now we live in Germany. Fun stuff!

gray2402 01-16-2008 01:02 AM

I am in Huntingdon UK about 1 hour north of London. We are military (army) stationed here. Originally from NY and spent 5 years in Atlanta. Will be here until 2010 ... we have one DD (3 1/2) and one DS (2 1/2 months) ... Hi :)

angeldelight 01-16-2008 03:41 AM

Helloo im from North West England and have two lo's :-)

queenginseng 01-16-2008 05:51 AM

Hello from Germany! I moved from Florida with my German husband.

Should we start a new European FSOT thread here too?

cosmic 01-16-2008 12:54 PM

Hi! I'm from Minnesota, but I live in Dijon, France now with my French DH and DD (who will be a year old in Feb! Boy the year went fast lol) :)

tonileg : Are you the one with the website coucheslyon.com?

MinkaK 01-16-2008 01:58 PM

I am in Germany too! I am origionally from AZ and DH is a military brat. We have been stationed at Ramstein since June 03.