Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alaska & Hawaii (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Hawaiian mamas, where are you? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306917)

haynmama 01-11-2008 04:23 PM

Hawaiian mamas, where are you?

Where you at? Come on....I had to twist Juan's arm to add us on. :giggle2:
J/K!

*KaiMom* 01-12-2008 12:06 AM

Re: Hawaiian mamas, where are you?

Hey. Yah, I sent him some PM's to get this section started so I'm happy it's here!:giggle2:

Hope more of us check in because I know there's a few here.

haynmama 01-12-2008 11:55 AM

So, you're in Kaneohe, right? I'm on the N.S.

*KaiMom* 01-14-2008 01:00 AM

Yes, Kaneohe....sort of near the mall. Where on the N. Shore do you live. I love it up that way. Used to live in Kaaawa across the street from the beach and loved it.

haynmama 01-14-2008 11:19 AM

I live in Waialua. I was born and raised on the NS. :goodvibes:
There has to be more than us 2 here. :headscratch:

new2this 01-14-2008 11:01 PM

Oy! I still hea! I didn't even know there was this section until jus' now! Guess what? I stay hea in Ewa Beach! I been here since Nov., since baby's 1st bday luau and never went home yet. BUT, I leaving Thu. to go back home...I wish I saw dis earlier, maybe I coulda met up with some of you guys!!! Oh well, next time! Aloha!

hobbsandbean 01-14-2008 11:34 PM

Hi. :blush:

Just wanted to crash your thread to say that I'm jealous. We went to Maui over Thanksgiving - I was raised on the beach in Los Angeles, so I thought there wouldn't be anything that I was impressed by. I was wrong. I *loved* it there so much. How in the world does an entire island smell so good?! :giggle:

Enjoy it for me while it snows here tonight. :yuck:

haynmama 01-15-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new2this (Post 2513152)
Oy! I still hea! I didn't even know there was this section until jus' now! Guess what? I stay hea in Ewa Beach! I been here since Nov., since baby's 1st bday luau and never went home yet. BUT, I leaving Thu. to go back home...I wish I saw dis earlier, maybe I coulda met up with some of you guys!!! Oh well, next time! Aloha!

Darn you! :giggle2: Girl, you gotta pm me that forum again. When my computer crashed, I lost everything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbsandbean (Post 2513290)
Hi. :blush:

Just wanted to crash your thread to say that I'm jealous. We went to Maui over Thanksgiving - I was raised on the beach in Los Angeles, so I thought there wouldn't be anything that I was impressed by. I was wrong. I *loved* it there so much. How in the world does an entire island smell so good?! :giggle:

Enjoy it for me while it snows here tonight. :yuck:

:hugs: Maui is beautiful. How does it smell so good? Hmm, I have no idea. But near our house, there is a Tuberose farm. OMG, it smells delish at night.

Daisy 01-15-2008 11:04 AM

Im here!

haynmama 01-15-2008 12:58 PM

Aw right! :giggle: I'm so glad. I know there has to be more.