Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Where are the CD brick and mortar stores in Michigan? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307013)

langyork 01-11-2008 06:18 PM

Where are the CD brick and mortar stores in Michigan?

I get all over Michigan. So tell me where they are!

LostinMI05 01-11-2008 06:41 PM

Re: Where are the CD brick and mortar stores in Michigan?

One of the other mamas said there is one downtown Grand Rapids called Hopscotch. I posted their link in the other Michigan thread. I'm hoping to check them out sometime next week when my oldest is in school.

Dena 01-11-2008 07:10 PM

The two I know are Tree City diapers in A2 (haven't been yet but get her emails) & Baby Bliss ( natural babies) in Northville.

Rodeo Mama 01-12-2008 07:51 AM

Tree City Diapers is on Jackson Rd in Ann Arbor. Their website is treecitydiapers.com. :goodvibes: We stop in there fairly often.

AmandaNickie 01-12-2008 09:04 AM

Beware - Treecitydiapers is totally 100% addictive!! Love that place!!!

Abbie@Mom'sMilkBoutique 01-12-2008 04:02 PM

Molly from Tree City Diapers was my sister's and my inspiration to start our own B & M store in Southern Illinois.

I would recommend her all day long!! Molly's great!!

langyork 01-12-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbie (Post 2494126)
Molly from Tree City Diapers was my sister's and my inspiration to start our own B & M store in Southern Illinois.

I would recommend her all day long!! Molly's great!!

I went to your website and it is very nice. It is the brightest and most colorful I've ever seen. Very inviting.

Where in southern ill? I used to live in Morris, near Joliet. Sorry I don't live there or I would take a trip down to your store.

Abbie@Mom'sMilkBoutique 01-13-2008 09:53 AM

Thank you! We tried to create something peaceful. :)

We are about an hour north of the bottom of the state in West Frankfort...near Carbondale and Marion. I grew up there. My husband and I just moved from Ann Arbor to Phoenix to escape the winter...

JeDeeLenae 01-13-2008 11:55 AM

I've been to the Hopscotch store... the markup is ridiculous... don't know that I'd go there again. I paid $15 for a $10 cover available online... and $23 for a $18 cover... So, while it's nice to have it there and get it immediately, I'd rather order and save the $5-6.

~Peach~ 01-13-2008 12:54 PM

Babys Bliss isnt the best place to go for diapers. They dont have much of a selection and their store is so tiny!