Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Fayetteville, NC mamas-Playdate? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309110)

*Katherine* 01-14-2008 11:21 AM

Fayetteville, NC mamas-Playdate?

After DD's birthday party yesterday, I realized that I need to get out and make the effort to help make friends for her! So I want to host a playdate! We have tons of toys and she got a swing set for her birthday. Anyone interested in coming? I would love to meet some area mamas!

Rachel6587 01-15-2008 12:00 PM

Re: Fayetteville, NC mamas-Playdate?

How far is Fayetteville for Cary/Raleigh? My youngest and your youngest have the same b-day!

*Katherine* 01-15-2008 12:02 PM

Probably about 1-1.5 hours. We go up to Cary to hit the Kid 2 Kid every once in a while :giggle:

Braggarmywife28 01-16-2008 07:26 AM

Hey i'd love to bring Ava over to play with Mia!Ava NEEDS friends badly....

*Katherine* 01-16-2008 09:25 AM

Just let me know a good day/time for you!! DH is starting on our fence tomorrow, so then we'll have a fenced in yard for the girls to run around in!

Braggarmywife28 01-16-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Katherine* (Post 2524251)
Just let me know a good day/time for you!! DH is starting on our fence tomorrow, so then we'll have a fenced in yard for the girls to run around in!

Awesome!I'll get back to you on times/days.DH works CRAZY hours..either days or nights and it changes every week...so i can't usually plan too far ahead.He's working all weekend too:( Maybe i could drop him off one day this weekend and we could take them to the Fascinate U museum?I've been dying to take Ava but things always happen!

*Katherine* 01-16-2008 02:02 PM

I know what you mean!! DH has class on sat and works on sun, so i am free

theMightyQuinn 01-16-2008 11:30 PM

I would be interested in going to a playdate. Quinn and I get back into town this Sunday. My little girl is 14months and I know some other mamas from my myspace group that have little girls around the same age and we try to get together for playdates as well.

Braggarmywife28 01-17-2008 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megeisenberger (Post 2531999)
I would be interested in going to a playdate. Quinn and I get back into town this Sunday. My little girl is 14months and I know some other mamas from my myspace group that have little girls around the same age and we try to get together for playdates as well.

The more the merrier:goodvibes:

*Katherine* 01-17-2008 08:42 AM

Definitely! Maybe we can plan something for next week! DH is at work on Tuesday and has class on Thursday, so those days would be better for me :)