Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If you had $150 pp to spend on diapers... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30924)

runningdiva 08-14-2006 09:56 AM

If you had $150 pp to spend on diapers...

what would you buy? I know it is like a dream come true.... I have been selling and saving (and buying) but I have managed to squander some pp to buy more.
I am into mostly pockets, I do like AIO's if they have a fleece or microsuede inner. I have tried putting cotton next to DD's bum and she freaks out. I can't get into the fitted/wool craze- I already tried it.... (and sold all my wool which is where most of this money came from).
I am looking for trim and of course absorbent diapers.
In my pocket stash I have enough BG's, some GAD's coming but only two a bunch of SEZ's and some other misc. ones on the way. I sold off most of my FB due to fit issues in the leg so to replace the FB I want some new pockets and dont' want a whole stash of SEZ and BG's. If you had this money to burn what would be your dream diaper purchase?? oh yeah, I have one ff on the way but I can only buy those one at a time.

Also, I am anxious to get some more so I I don't want to wait forever for a custom spot.

KnottyLDSMama 08-14-2006 09:58 AM

Re: If you had $150 pp to spend on diapers...

Berry Plush *drools* I am so jealous of you btw. lol

My2punkins 08-14-2006 10:00 AM

That is so tough! I think I'd spend it on another pair of longies for dd and more nb/sm stuff for our baby to be next year. Have fun spending!

ravenonyx 08-14-2006 10:01 AM

I would do a 3 pack of the Berry Plush and some extra soakers, lol.

That's not very trim though :/

Hmm. I really LOVE my Preston's Pants and found them as easy to stuff as the FB's!

Severine 08-14-2006 10:03 AM

Some nice wool longies and some Fuzzi Fannies (if you can get 'em!)

But I know that doesn't help you... I've simplified my stash so it's hard to come up with a recommendation that fits your bill. If you ever decide to try fitteds again, though, I would highly recommend the velour Mutts.

OneFabMama 08-14-2006 10:05 AM

I'd buy some Snap-EZ
A SB AIO
Im feelin' the HH love right now so some of those.

OneFabMama 08-14-2006 10:06 AM

Prestons Pants is another good one! We had 2 and 1 on the way (not the Premiuim, I WISH though!) They are super duper diaper :giggle:

LoveSunshine 08-14-2006 10:08 AM

I would totally buy some BerryPlush AIOs, some FB (know you don't like them, but I love them), and probably some FF. I also like Happy Heiny's, too!

tararaboomdeea 08-14-2006 10:10 AM

I'd buy more Lucy's Hope Chest AI2's

More fitteds and covers, specifically Hillbilly Bunny fitteds, Mutts and Black Bird Lane, and BSWW covers.

I could drop $150 in 5 minutes I'm sure :lostit:

Have fun!

cblurose 08-14-2006 10:10 AM

dang i don't know if I've even spent $150 on my whole stash. rofl
i just use prefolds and wahm covers.