Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310071)

jamierm83 01-15-2008 10:54 AM

Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

All those from Idaho, let's hear from you! My name is Jamie and I am from Coeur d'Alene, born and raised, although I lived in Nampa/Boise for 4 years during college-go Broncos!

belawilde 01-15-2008 01:10 PM

Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

What a fun board! *clearing throat* Hi! :wave: My name is Brittany and we live in SE Idaho. :mrgreen:

dairy_wife 01-15-2008 01:17 PM

Hi--Mine name is Laura and I am from southern idaho and we are just getting started in clothdiapers. I have a 7 month old baby named Carson. You can check us out over on livejournal..user name milkinmaid

Sherry 01-15-2008 07:01 PM

Northern Idaho here! :cowwave:

jamierm83 01-16-2008 09:49 PM

Where at in Northern Idaho? I'm in Cd'A, well Post Falls actually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherry (Post 2520280)
Northern Idaho here! :cowwave:

jamierm83 01-16-2008 09:51 PM

Hi Laura, where at in Southern Idaho? I have a 6 month old and we started CDing at 3 months. I'm also a livejournal blogger-jamierm83...will friend you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dairy_wife (Post 2517320)
Hi--Mine name is Laura and I am from southern idaho and we are just getting started in clothdiapers. I have a 7 month old baby named Carson. You can check us out over on livejournal..user name milkinmaid

JenniJ 01-18-2008 12:27 PM

Not there yet but will be moving to Tamarack, or near there in a few months...

milhouse52 02-01-2008 03:39 PM

Just thought I'd intro myself. I'm new here from Boise, also new to cloth. I'm due any day now with our second (girl). We have a 4 year old boy as well. Nice to meet you all. I look forward to all the help this forum can give me!

Sherry 02-02-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamierm83 (Post 2531314)
Where at in Northern Idaho? I'm in Cd'A, well Post Falls actually.

We are a bit south of you in Moscow. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by milhouse52 (Post 2671822)
Just thought I'd intro myself. I'm new here from Boise, also new to cloth. I'm due any day now with our second (girl). We have a 4 year old boy as well. Nice to meet you all. I look forward to all the help this forum can give me!

congrats on that new baby...and welcome to the forums! :goodvibes:

1blessedmama 02-02-2008 06:28 PM

Another southwest ID mom here, born and raised. Actually, now I consider myself an ID/OR mom because we lived right on the OR/ID border when we got married and while we're in Boise for DH to finish up his degree right now, we plan on going back to our old house in OR. But I'll always be an Idaohan...I hate the great state of OR other than it's coastal. LOL