Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   California (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Sacramento Area/Roseville CD mommas (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310082)

luv2bmommy 01-15-2008 12:00 PM

Sacramento Area/Roseville CD mommas

Hello,

Just checking to see who else is out there. My daughter is 18 months old and in BumGenius & we love them. Just found out that we are expecting again, only triplets this time around. LORDY!

Anyway it'll be time to potty train soon...

Thought I'd see if anyone else is out there!

~Holly

BlessedwithBlue 01-15-2008 02:13 PM

Re: Sacramento Area/Roseville CD mommas

I'm a couple hours north of you near Chico. Triplets? Wow congrats!

Jaylove 01-15-2008 04:47 PM

We're in Carmichael just a few blocks away (literally) from Sacramento. We're a fitted and wool family but I love Bumgenius for outings and babysitters.

tntplummer 01-15-2008 11:40 PM

Roseville mama here :) :thumbsup:

Songbird_kay 01-16-2008 08:49 AM

I'm in Stockton, so I guess this would be the closest to me as well. I think this forum is a cool idea :) I have been wondering who might be around my area to be able to chat about local stores and such with.

Anyone know of any stores/boutiques that have cloth in them??

faiths13 01-16-2008 10:00 AM

Hi there! Im in Antelope and I have a lo in bg and bb! Cant wait to meet up! I tried to get a meet up with Sac moms earlier this month with no luck. Yay! Hey, does anyone go to the Mothers Support Network new moms meetings?

Jaylove 01-16-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faiths13 (Post 2524049)
Hi there! Im in Antelope and I have a lo in bg and bb! Cant wait to meet up! I tried to get a meet up with Sac moms earlier this month with no luck. Yay! Hey, does anyone go to the Mothers Support Network new moms meetings?

I just heard about them--I live right by the store and I stopped by once, but I haven't been to any meetings. I'm pretty shy so sometimes it's hard for me to do things for the first time.

sparrowknits 01-16-2008 03:28 PM

I live in North Sac and have a DD in Prefolds and wool covers/prowraps/litewraps. I've been to the MSN store a few times, but I can never make any of the classes or groups because I work weird hours.

faiths13 01-16-2008 11:48 PM

i kwym about being shy. sometimes its hard. not to many mamas seem to use cloth their, but they are cool. mostly all of the bf and there are a couple of homebirthers too (like me). i really want to meet some other mamas that are as addicted to cloth like i am so i can talk to someone about it! lol

luv2bmommy 01-17-2008 10:09 AM

Okay Mommas, does anyone want to meet up for a playdate next week? We could meet at the Roseville Galleria Mall, they have an awesome play area for kids who need to burn off some steam and lots of seating for us moms. The area is right infront of sears in the mall, so if it rains it's OKAY!

How about Tuesday at 10? Who is in??? Just some mommas coming together for support, no pressure at all. We could move the day if it's not good for people.... POST & let me know!

Hope to see you all,
~Holly