Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Down River MI mommys meet up (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310183)

spellboundmama 01-15-2008 12:25 PM

Down River MI mommys meet up

Well the title says it all. I am looking for moms to mall walk with . I know I know sounds silly but I need walking buddy's so I can lose weight.
Or a meet up just to hang out and make new friends.:goodvibes:
Oh hehehe My name is Kara I am a SAHM I live in Taylor I have 2 kids and have been married for almost 9 yrs.:bliss:

Nic2273 01-15-2008 06:54 PM

Re: Down River MI mommys meet up

Hey Kara! I am in Brownstown and would like to get together sometime for mall walking. I have a 4 year old son and a 15 month old son. It looks like our little guys may be just about the same age. I will reply in the regional thread, too. Feel free to PM me if you want to get together.
Nicole

MrsTorres 01-16-2008 08:09 AM

Heya ladies! Im in Lincoln Park and would love to get together with other mamas and let DD play with some friends.

totallymymakings 01-17-2008 06:55 AM

Hi ladies I am in Rockwood. Id love to meet up and either walk the mall or get just chat. My 2 older babies are in school full time and I have a new lil one

MrsTorres 01-17-2008 07:15 AM

Heya Stacie..I think I know you from the yahoo BFing group..you had Gavin at TBP right?

spellboundmama 01-17-2008 09:08 AM

Hi all I belong to a group called the wyandotte stay at home moms meet up at meetup.com
They are a nice bunch of ladies.
I live close to southland mall in Taylor if you all want to meet for walking and lunch. I am free on Tuesday I just have to be home by 3pm to get DD from the bus

MrsTorres 01-17-2008 09:25 AM

I'd be up for some walking at southland, Im not too far from there either. Money is tight right now so I dunno about grabbing lunch, but I'd love to get outta the house. I have to pickup my other 3 at 3:15 so I'd have to be done in time for that too.

spellboundmama 01-17-2008 09:52 AM

tomorrow the moms meet i belong to is meet at Cesar land in southgate on eureka at 11am
go to meetups.com and check them out

MrsTorres 01-18-2008 06:52 AM

I joined the meetup group but am waiting for approval. Anyone want to get together today? DD is too young for Ceasarland without my going in with her and she's too wiggly to sit still on my lap. I don't wanna sit at home all day though.

spellboundmama 01-18-2008 09:36 AM

I was going to go to the mall(southland) at like 130pm for an hour to mall walk.
The 2 ppl who approve you are at Cesar land so they might not get back to you till later.