Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Maine mommas . . . (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315762)

pregomama 01-21-2008 11:00 AM

Maine mommas . . .

I know I've seen lots of Mainahs on here before, so where are you all?! Do you sew diapers or buy?

mama2cody 01-21-2008 11:06 AM

Re: Maine mommas . . .

Hi! I'm up near Bangor, and there's a lot of mommas down Portland way. I know there's at least one Maine momma that sews diapers for a living, and there must be more that do it for fun. Welcome! Oh, and we are looking into getting together as a cloth meet up!

pregomama 01-21-2008 11:14 AM

Thank you! Oh that sounds like fun! I have another diaper sewing momma on my street who is on this board as well :)

MyM&W 01-21-2008 11:43 AM

I'm in the western mountians near sugarloaf. :) I buy my dipes online. I can't sew

pregomama 01-21-2008 12:21 PM

I'm in the Greater Portland Area. A neighbor & I are running a PUL coop if any local diaper sewers want in . . . no shipping :thumbsup:

ETA - it's a **true cost** coop.

FancifulFanny 01-21-2008 12:24 PM

I'm the wahm...I'm in Windham. There seems to be a number of us in Windham then also in the greater Portland area.

We're trying to set up a time for a meet up and I'm planning on hosting.:goodvibes:

melissalaurel 01-21-2008 12:28 PM

I'm a Main'ah too. :) About an hour up the coast from Portland.

I buy and sew my own diapers, but I have not gone into business yet. I have a lot on my plate right now (having our 4th boy on Friday :yay:) but hope to be up and selling in the next few months.

pregomama 01-21-2008 12:42 PM

Melissa - I have 4 boys & a baby girl :) How fun! You don't need any PUL do you?!

FancifulFanny - You already have some, my neighbor is Sheeshshe! We will definitely have to have a play date! Maybe when the PUL comes in:thumbsup:

Oh this is so fun!

FancifulFanny 01-21-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pregomama (Post 2569103)
Melissa - I have 4 boys & a baby girl :) How fun! You don't need any PUL do you?!

FancifulFanny - You already have some, my neighbor is Sheeshshe! We will definitely have to have a play date! Maybe when the PUL comes in:thumbsup:

Oh this is so fun!

I figured you were talking about Sheila. Joey is always up to company and when the weather gets warmer we have a great yard for the kids - swings, treehouse, lots of room.:thumbsup: Chairs for our sorry adult selves...

pregomama 01-21-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FancifulFanny (Post 2569140)
Chairs for our sorry adult selves...

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: