Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   OHHHhhhhh My blood is BOILING I am SOOOOOOOO MAD! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31904)

TaivensMama 08-16-2006 09:58 PM

OHHHhhhhh My blood is BOILING I am SOOOOOOOO MAD!

I am shaking I am so mad!!!! ok so backround here there is a boy down the street that was excited another boy moved into the neighborhood, well he and tay played for a few weeks then suddenly there were daily excuses why he couldnt play well one day his mom hid him from taiven sayin the boy wasnt home when taiven saw him with his own eyes and he left DEVISTATED crying for days about it thought something was wrong with him and everything. well we have not let him go there after that because the point was made he obviously was done palying with tiaven well he has friends over today and they keep passing by the front of the house yelling Taiven Taiven paul wants to play OH WAIT NO HE DOESNT!!!!! hahahahaha and cackling about it so we caught them another time they did it and Neil of course handled it poorly called them little sh**s and that it was uncalled for
so I told him to go have a talk with his parents so he is there doing that right now ...Ok the father was cool about it Neil explained taiven has aspergers and that causes social issues so that may be why the boys were not great playmates. But it was not right for the boys to come by calling for the poor kid to play who would have been oblivious that they were making fun of him! so the father had all the boys come to the house and appologize to us and I didn't call Taiven out because THANK god he never heard it all in the first place!...Just needed to vent before I lost my cool...but at least the fathers handled this correctly MAN this stuff is rough!!!

SoftBumBaby 08-16-2006 10:07 PM

Re: OHHHhhhhh My blood is BOILING I am SOOOOOOOO MAD!

Why are kids so effing cruel?

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

What the hell is wrong with people anyway?

daisyprincess98 08-16-2006 10:11 PM

:hugs: Kids can be cruel. Glad he has a mama that loves him so much!

LuAnn 08-16-2006 10:12 PM

OH goodness Im so sorry(((HUGS))) to your ds, hopefully a nice child moves in that will play great with your son.

and I have to tell you how much I love his name:) I actually thought of names that I could use for ds that I could call him tay with:) but went with Aidan.
LuAnn

SheilaJoy 08-16-2006 10:22 PM

We also have issues with evil little neighbor kids. I'm sorry. :hugs:

Silverfairy2 08-16-2006 10:26 PM

Sorry that you have to deal with stuff like that!:hugs: :hugs:

TaivensMama 08-16-2006 11:14 PM

Thanks ladies :) nice to have a place to vent...I just wish I didn't have to explain why Taiven is the way he is, like he is damaged or something...I think he is perfect the way he is of course and that he will eventually catch up socially to kids his age, but really do I, why so he can be cruel like they are, or is he perfect being totally unaware and friendly to everyone????

Thank LuAnn on his name...I made it up by mixing Raven and Tatum to make Taiven was going to be his name regardless of what gender her was!...now the hard thing is coming up with an equally awesome name for the next babies ... it's hard to make other names up that sound decent :)

Georgiasmama 08-16-2006 11:24 PM

Omg.. that is so not fun! Poor Tay! man I hope Georgia doesn't have to go thru that stuff. at least he didn't hear it!

Kelly

Marielblewis 08-17-2006 12:00 AM

Ya know, sounds to me like this has nothing to do with your son's condition and everything to do with that kid being raised poorly. His dad may have made the boys apologize, but his mom was making excuses and hiding him, remember? Why didn't she just aporach you if she had a concern? And for the boys to do that they must have been raised in a way that let them think that was OK. I'm sure the dad was embarrassed when confronted and that is why they apologized. Do you really think he would have made them come in and apologize if HE had caught them doing it? There is nothing wrong with your son, it seems to me that these people are the ones with the socialization problems.

masonite 08-17-2006 12:02 AM

Stuff likes this breaks my heart. It's things like that that make you want to keep your baby with you forever. Ya know? So they don't have to deal with all of the cruelty in the world!

:hugs: