Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Anyone Else Not Trying, Not Preventing? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32)

Radish4ever 04-19-2006 03:22 AM

Anyone Else Not Trying, Not Preventing?

DH said I can officially say that we're not trying, not preventing! (This is the step up from where we were - which was NOT TRYING! lol)

Anyway, just wondering if I'm all alone!

GrowingUpMad 04-19-2006 06:23 AM

Re: Anyone Else Not Trying, Not Preventing?

I'm not with you anymore but we've been there. Watch out though!! Whenever you're not trying (especially while not preventing) pregnancy just POPS up on you;) We were not trying, not preventing with dd and within 3 months of getting our own house I was preggers. With this one we tried for like 10 months, said forget it because I didn't want this baby due the same time my dd was born. Guess what?? This baby is due ON my dd's birthday :eek: Figures!!

wittymomma 04-19-2006 06:28 AM

Yeah we arent trying arent preventing either! My dh says he doesnt want another one (we have 3 already.. only 1 is his though) but he didnt want to wait till I got on Bc though. Sooo he now says if it happens it happens... lol

blondeviolin 04-19-2006 06:41 AM

We weren't trying or preventing and I'll be 35wks on Friday. :eek:

Sunny 04-19-2006 06:42 AM

Good Luck!!!

my3punkins2005 04-19-2006 07:20 AM

we are with you!! DS is almost 6 months old af hasen't returned but im not on anything would like to have a DD i have 3 boys!!

mtollie 04-19-2006 08:02 AM

We're doing the same - it doesn't make a lot of practical sense for me to get pregnant in the next 6 months (because of moving, husband in grad school, other complicating factors!), but it took us so long the first time around that we don't want to waste any opportunities if you know what I mean?

akrab 04-19-2006 08:04 AM

we are not trying but not preventing. DS will be 18 months in about 2 weeks.... havent gotten preggers yet!!

wbkt8 04-19-2006 08:11 AM

i think we're in this category too. we've decided we're ok with another kid whenever that happens, but i want to just sit back and not stress out with charting, worry through the 2ww, all that stuff we did with our first, etc.

Choose2bgr8 04-19-2006 08:29 AM

Did that for the 11 months before I got pg with Lilly.