Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   DH folded the diapers!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3207)

MamaZ 05-03-2006 10:59 AM

DH folded the diapers!!!

I had a basket of diapers fresh from the drier yesterday in the living room waiting for me to fold them up. In 4 months that man has NEVER folded them up or stuffed the pockets once they were out of the drier. He must think they automatically come out of the drier all ready to go :laugh:

But the look on his face when he was attempting to fold up the mama pads was definitely priceless! :rofl:

aschrimp 05-03-2006 11:18 AM

Re: DH folded the diapers!!!

When my dh folded diapers for me once, all my MF towels got folded into squares (rather than tri-fold or stuffed). And he put all the hemp inserts with the wipes - I guess because the french terry is on the outside, and our wipes are terry/flannel, he said he just figured they were extra big wipes - LOL. I guess that is for those extra big poops?
He just stacks up my mama cloth at the bottom of the basket under something (he says in case someone comes over, so they don't see it). Men are too funny.

jls~Kain~Drake 05-03-2006 11:42 AM

My dh would DIE if he knew I used cloth for *me*. He thinks cd'ing is bad enough.

FitMommyOf2 05-03-2006 12:14 PM

I would have loved to see your Hubby's face re the mama pads!:rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aschrimp
When my dh folded diapers for me once, all my MF towels got folded into squares (rather than tri-fold or stuffed). And he put all the hemp inserts with the wipes - I guess because the french terry is on the outside, and our wipes are terry/flannel, he said he just figured they were extra big wipes - LOL. I guess that is for those extra big poops?

That could have been my DH! Since I love organizing/folding my dipes and wipes I already told him to only help me w/the regular laundry, which I hate! :yuck: (That's why I still got tons of shirts, etc. hanging over our one couch, waiting to be folded and put away..:whistle: )

Shaineinok 05-03-2006 04:08 PM

Lucky you mine isn't inclined to ever fold laundry much less the diapers. He is happy to change her though.

Meisubaby 05-03-2006 06:55 PM

:lol: My DH has stuffed and folded diapers about 3 times in all the times we have been CDing. I haven't had enough periods yet to see how he would do for my cloth but seeing your DHs face would be funny!:laugh:

Prettylocks 05-03-2006 06:57 PM

LMBO!

Choose2bgr8 05-03-2006 06:58 PM

My DH doesn't fold the dipes either. It all confuses him too much. What goes where and in what. He has got to have everything pre stuffed.

hollyhobby30 05-03-2006 10:35 PM

Too funny!

Hubby has it easy here cause we just have prefolds.....at the moment.

mamas120 05-04-2006 01:10 AM

thats awesome!!! The only thing dh folds around here is towels!