Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Houston play date (tomorrow) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330100)

marymom 02-05-2008 04:42 PM

Houston play date (tomorrow)

hey mamas!!! i need a head count and who is bringing what. i like to be prepared, lol. :thumbsup:

marymom 02-05-2008 08:22 PM

Re: Houston play date (tomorrow)

and does anyone not have my address and phone #? :goodvibes:

grandma2x 02-05-2008 08:22 PM

:thumbsup: I am going to ride with Christina we will be bringing snacks and drinks we have cups plates napkins and plastic ware , we will bring a cake and a party tray. If you would like, you can call Christina (pm me if you need her number) the kids are going to have so much fun:giggle2:

demmimom 02-05-2008 09:00 PM

I am coming with my 2 girls (3 yrs & 8 mos). Thank you for hosting!

I'm hoping to make Choc Chip Cookies or Granola Bars. (Well --- I'll bring some kind of snack even if I don't make it into the kitchen tonight!)

If there is something else that is needed, please let me know, I can try to help.

Amy

marymom 02-05-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandma2x (Post 2706724)
:thumbsup: I am going to ride with Christina we will be bringing snacks and drinks we have cups plates napkins and plastic ware , we will bring a cake and a party tray. If you would like, you can call Christina (pm me if you need her number) the kids are going to have so much fun:giggle2:

holy cow!!! :giggle: what the heck should i make then?!?!? :headscratch: i'm very excited!!! :lostit:

marymom 02-05-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demmimom (Post 2707151)
I am coming with my 2 girls (3 yrs & 8 mos). Thank you for hosting!

I'm hoping to make Choc Chip Cookies or Granola Bars. (Well --- I'll bring some kind of snack even if I don't make it into the kitchen tonight!)

If there is something else that is needed, please let me know, I can try to help.

Amy

glad your coming!!! :lostit:

grandma2x 02-05-2008 09:56 PM

Ice would be nice it would melt if I got it:giggle:

mamavegan 02-05-2008 11:34 PM

Oh my, there is going to be soo much food! Should I even bring pumpkin muffins? Will they be eaten?

mommysings3 02-06-2008 12:59 AM

There are 5 of us coming, counting our almost 4 week old. We were going to bring choc. chip cookies but DH wasn't interested in baking so that's not happening. I'll see what we can pick up or make in the morning before we go... not sure yet but I went shopping today so I have options! Doesn't sound like we need more chocolate though.

Anyway, we'll bring something! :thumbsup:

Jessica

mamavegan 02-06-2008 11:21 AM

:gah: Ok, I'm sad to say this, but it looks like we aren't going to make it. We had a rough night last night and are dragging this morning. Hopefully we can make it next time.