Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TraINERS - wHO MAKES YOUr fAVoritE AND WHY (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3381)

susanniemeyer 05-04-2006 06:18 AM

TraINERS - wHO MAKES YOUr fAVoritE AND WHY

so My OlDeST dd IS ABoUT REAdY FOr TrAiNERS AnD I wANT TO KNOW WHO MAkES YOUr FAvOritE TrAINER AnD WHY?

ThanKS - SOrry, keybOarD GONE Wacky

myajdw 05-04-2006 10:30 AM

Re: TraINERS - wHO MAKES YOUr fAVoritE AND WHY

i used (and WAS using) the "padded underwear" trainers from gerber w/their plastic pants for my oldest ds and was for my youngest. my youngest was complaining that the pants gave him owies though. also i needed something for at night for my oldest b/c we were using pullups and so he would wait to poo until night (since they are so much like a diaper). so i went on ebay and bought some "early trainers" brand trainers. they are all in one and we love them! when they do have an accident they are still wet so they feel that but it's not all over their clothes either. i have tons if you want to buy one for like 50 cents plus shipping. so you can try them out first. also let me see what the name of the seller was i bought my 2nd load from (i got ripped off the first time lol, the second time i paid $12 for a dozen i think). they have plain white and then white with bugs so nice gender neutral stuff! lmk and i'll find one in good shape for ya. the pul does stain though when they have a really soft or runny bm, it gets a peachy tint to it. i'll find an unstained one for ya though! i don't have very many stained ones. pm me

SandyG 05-04-2006 10:36 AM

i like your wacky keyboard LOL
well lets see---ive got a bunch LOL. tanya from seeemilyplay made me a trainer, robin from RFF made me a trainer too. carolann from littleraindancers made me trainers (ive got more of hers, she is more available too, ijust got 4 fleece trainers for night and love them!! ) .snapez trainers makes marks cuz of the FOE and they are eitehr too big or too small for him. i need customs cuz he soo small. i havent tried happy heinys or anyothers massed produced trainers cuz david 's a bit off on the measuremesnts (small rise and small everywhere) so i like to do them custom .

raceNzanesmom 05-04-2006 12:41 PM

My favs are Snap-EZ. Easy to pull up and down, side snaps in case of poop, good fit, cute color combos, great WAHM. I use the AIOs for easy day time dipes around the house. Once ds is actually ready to start PL I'll get a couple of the Nap-EZ ones for naps and nights. Ruth makes cotton ones too. FAB mama!! You need any help just email her. She can put on extra snaps too.

Irishmommy 05-04-2006 02:34 PM

I just got some, and posted pics with a rave, from Crystal's cloth. They are the ones I am going with from now on. I love them that much!

MamaLove 05-04-2006 03:24 PM

I just ordered some from Little Rain Dancers because she has really good deals. If you buy 3 you get 1 free, all with free shipping (I paid $48 for 4). If you buy more than one, you also get entered into the free diaper/trainer/AIO monthly drawing. They're on the way, so I haven't tried them, but they have side snaps and come with doublers. She's sweet to talk to and fast at sewing and shipping:thumbsup: !