Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Looking for fitteds for a SUPER soaker baby boy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33831)

wmama 08-23-2006 10:40 AM

Looking for fitteds for a SUPER soaker baby boy

My baby just turned 7 months, and in the last 2 weeks he's become a super, super soaker. I use mostly pockets, prefitteds, and OV Swaddlebees on him. The OV Swaddlebees, which used to be only barely damp on the outside, are now just soaking when I take them off.

So, I need suggestions, and/or spam me with really absorbant fitteds. He weighs 16-17 pounds, has a littleish waist, but decent sized thighs.

JenMah 08-23-2006 10:43 AM

Re: Looking for fitteds for a SUPER soaker baby boy

I put on Dream-Eze and wool for my super soaker at naptimes and it works like a dream! Also, I heard that Thirsties are super absorbent and very inexpensive.

tararaboomdeea 08-23-2006 10:54 AM

Dream Eze

PeeWells in hemp

Anything with hemp is going to help a lot! Good Luck!

beepsmnms 08-23-2006 10:58 AM

http://www.hyenacart.com/prod_detail...=70815&vid=543

I do customs too ;).

wmama 08-23-2006 12:11 PM

I'm going to go look at Dream-Eze. I just scored a PW off FSOT, so I'll see how that works, too. I suppose trim is going to be too much to ask for?

Beeps--do you offer snaps?

rebeccah5 08-23-2006 01:02 PM

Dream-EZE. And if you can afford it, Dream-EZE OV. They are just as absorbent as the OC, IMO, and they are so soft and stretchy.

Big Grown-Up Mommy 08-23-2006 01:06 PM

My little guy was a super soaker at that age too, and about the same weight.
One thing I did that helped a lot was to purchase a ton of Sugar Plum Baby fleece-topped hemp doublers. Adding one of these to a fitted increased its staying power. I also found that the Muttaqin Baby one-size fitteds with the hemp soakers (like they sell at DiaperCo.) worked really well. Good luck!

*Chris~tian Mom 08-23-2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmama
My baby just turned 7 months, and in the last 2 weeks he's become a super, super soaker. I use mostly pockets, prefitteds, and OV Swaddlebees on him. The OV Swaddlebees, which used to be only barely damp on the outside, are now just soaking when I take them off.

So, I need suggestions, and/or spam me with really absorbant fitteds. He weighs 16-17 pounds, has a littleish waist, but decent sized thighs.

You could try mine! :mrgreen:
I have some in-stock right now and although customs are currently closed, I am striving to re-open them on Friday. : )
Psstttt.... My Yahoo group members get a discount!;)

eduprey85 08-23-2006 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Chris~tian Mom
You could try mine! :mrgreen:
I have some in-stock right now and although customs are currently closed, I am striving to re-open them on Friday. : )
Psstttt.... My Yahoo group members get a discount!;)

Make another baby snoopy one!! I'll buy it, it's ADORABLE!!!

*Chris~tian Mom 08-24-2006 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eduprey85
Make another baby snoopy one!! I'll buy it, it's ADORABLE!!!

Thanks! I think I have 3(?) Snoopy prints. (And a Linus one.) I don't do many for instock because I offer so many options and it's hard for me to guess what people want. BUT... customs let me create something special just for my clients. Snatch up a custom! ;)