Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who Da' Thunk? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34321)

OneFabMama 08-24-2006 07:20 PM

Who Da' Thunk?

Covers would be SO friggin addciting? I was never really a huge fan of covers, but now that Ive been doing the tri fold PF thing for like a week now I LOVE THEM and cant believe I didnt do this sooner. I bought the CUTEST cover from Precious Coverings By April today for 9.50 (I chose a more expensive print "Vintage Candy" for a whole whopping 1.50 more) and cant wait to get it.

And, PFs! Best invention EVER! Hold like the hoover damn. Riley took a THREE hour nap today and she was in a thirstie with a thirstie cover and I FOR SURE thought she was going to wake up soaked from head to toe. Nope! Dry as a BONE!!!! :thumbsup:

Just had to share my excitement. :mrgreen:

Luvmybabies 08-24-2006 07:22 PM

Re: Who Da' Thunk?

Uhoh.... that's not a good thing! I'm waiting on some covers... I don't NEED another addiction LOL!

KnottyLDSMama 08-24-2006 07:22 PM

Hehe. I kwym. My DS has a dozen PFs, and like, 3 covers and I'm working on more! I swear by the time I'm done, he'll have cover for every PF!! lol

blondeviolin 08-24-2006 07:40 PM

They can be just as addicting! I was intimidated by prefolds at first but they are so much fun! I've told myself I'm not allowed to look any more. I must stick to BSWW and prefolds and then my fall-back pockets. I'm on the wagon. (But if they need someone to take the extra infant PFs in a coop I'm in...that would be justified because then I couldn't get the other PFs I ordered, RIGHT?)

:lostit:

Have you done wool? :drool:

OneFabMama 08-24-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondeviolin

Have you done wool? :drool:

Oh yeah! LOL I had a SEVERE wool buying problem. But, I sold it off to do more pockets/AIOs because I got lazy with the wool and DH didnt like it.

a_cthelen 08-24-2006 07:54 PM

I'm so into wool that I haven't even ventured into other types of covers... :) and i'm not about to get started!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 08-24-2006 08:00 PM

Jena, which is your favorite cover?
and lets see some of your pics of cover shots!!

sandrc 08-24-2006 08:03 PM

i'm getting into the prefolds big now too. all i have are bummis covers. what is your favorite? how are they all different?

OneFabMama 08-24-2006 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
Jena, which is your favorite cover?
and lets see some of your pics of cover shots!!

right now my fave. is the thirsties. i dont have any pics uploaded right now but i will after dinner :thumbsup:

myajdw 08-24-2006 09:46 PM

lol...i'm in LOVE with prefolds and fitteds!!! and i just ADORE COVERS!!!!!!!!! my favs right now are bummis (both kinds) and bluemoons...i could so get into trouble with all of her colors/prints lol. i plan on getting two covers to match each of our babylegs...and we have 7 pairs of babylegs LOL!!!! i'll so be in trouble by the time this is all over hehe. right now we need to work on our small stash though b/c brighton just grew out of his nb covers (in bummis, he still kinda fits into the bluemoon nb's but not for much longer). we have 3 small bummis though thank goodness! and one small bluemoon w/one on the way and more to order next week!!!
so yes COVERS ARE SO ADDICTING!!!!! have you caught the wipe addiction yet? :)