Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   There goes the mucus plug and here come the contractions!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34465)

GrowingUpMad 08-25-2006 09:50 AM

There goes the mucus plug and here come the contractions!!

UPDATES are In the replies

~ I was talking on the phone and all of a sudden I felt "wet" down there. There wasn't a gush or anything just super "lubricated" or something. I went to peek and my undies are all mucusy (sorry if it's TMI). Not blood tinged or anything though. Is this normal? I assume it is but I don't really remember this. It doesn't seem like my musus plug just like I am super lubricated. It's kind of clearish/whitish.

Okay, update ~ I just went to the bathroom again. I wiped and there was MAJOR mucus plug loss. Way more than I remember with Alex. Kind of just freaked me out so I called dh and now he's freaked out.

Then the contractions started. I am not sure if they started because I got freaked or what so I am trying to calm down and see if they stop. In a way I hope they don't because I'd love to go into labor naturally and have Lilly this weekend. Send some prayers that I go into labor soon!!

lovemygirls 08-25-2006 10:15 AM

Re: There goes the mucus plug and here come the contractions!!

oh oh oh!!! You'll in my thoughts and prayers Dawn. I sure hope that little Miss Lilly decides to make her grand entrance into the world this weekend!! :hugs:

serena22304 08-25-2006 10:17 AM

YAY!
hopefully this is it for you.

I lost my plug on Friday- and on Saturday night i went into labor

Go do some walking. What helped me (imo it did) was i walked up and down my stairs alot. Also i did some major cleaning around the house.

MommyCRat 08-25-2006 10:24 AM

Yay! I hope it sticks around for you!

I've been losing tiny bits of my plug for about a week now. I wish the rest of it would bloop out...

nothing_butt_cloth 08-25-2006 10:28 AM

YAYAYAYA!!!!!!

When i had my last dd, I woke up at5am, and went to the bathroom, outcamemy mucus plug. I gotup andwalkedbackinto my bedroom, and the contrations started!!!! I was like WOW>she was the first that i went into laboron my own with, so i was shocked.

But that isexaclyhow it worked for me. They never let us. and 33 hours later, out came Emma.(it was LONG back labor, butmost arent that long LOL)

Good luck mama!!!!

Shannon 08-25-2006 10:33 AM

OH I hope it doesn't stop Dawn! I want you to go into labor on your own!!! I think it would be great if Lilly came the day before she was supposed to be induced!! I hope they keep coming!!! Keep us updated!

toryandrew 08-25-2006 10:44 AM

:bliss: Yeah, when I lose my MP I go into labor baby! :crossfingers: That you are in labor!

aimeemarie 08-25-2006 10:51 AM

I didn't go into labor until a week after I lost mine, but I think most people do! (So you can imagine how pissed I was after I lost mine that nothing happened for a whole week!)

nothing_butt_cloth 08-25-2006 10:53 AM

I know its only been an hour sincethe OP but any news yet?? are the contractions still there???

Shaineinok 08-25-2006 10:54 AM

:crossfingers: Sounds like it might be labor! Crossing my fingers for ya!