Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Homeschooling (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Where is everyone located (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34947)

Five Green Beans 08-26-2006 05:06 PM

Where is everyone located

I thought it might be nice to 3know where everyone is located, maybe we have some mamas local to each other or know other Hser's etc.

Im the Suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA I dont know a single other Hs'ing family nearby but I had a group that was like 1hr away last year but we lack transport right now and with the price of gas Its not worth it, the people where not that specatcular lol

SheilaJoy 08-26-2006 05:09 PM

Re: Where is everyone located

I live in Federal Way, which is in Western Washington, in between Seattle and Tacoma.
I know a few other homeschooling families from my church, but most of them are too busy to get together.

dirtdartwife 08-26-2006 05:11 PM

I'm out it western Mojave Desert with the rattlers, scorpions and the occassional mooching coyote.

We've got lots of HS families out here but they all have different views, techniques, whatever that I just don't feel like I can even grasp ONE thing that we have in common (aside from the obvious). I'm thinking of starting my own HS group through our Church.

presleycaedmon 08-26-2006 05:13 PM

Plainview, TX here! We're right in between Lubbock and Amarillo :mrgreen:

dirtdartwife 08-26-2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by presleycaedmon
Plainview, TX here! We're right in between Lubbock and Amarillo :mrgreen:

In plain view I assume? :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry... couldn't pass that up! :hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Mindi 08-26-2006 05:15 PM

For the next three weeks I will still be in Ephrata, Lancaster County. then we are moving to The Poconos :hugegrin:

SheilaJoy 08-26-2006 05:17 PM

The Poconos?!?!

We used to play this game with my ds when he was a wee tot. We would say "I'm gonna pack you up and ship you off to the Poconos!" and then we'd poke his nose. hehehe He thought it was pretty funny too.

harvestsmommy 08-26-2006 05:18 PM

I am in Bakersfield, California.

annes_cottage 08-26-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMindi
For the next three weeks I will still be in Ephrata, Lancaster County. then we are moving to The Poconos :hugegrin:

I wanna go to Lancaster!!! My hubby was there this week and brought me a postcard....:banghead: Just wasn't quite the same!! lol

annes_cottage 08-26-2006 05:31 PM

I am in Starke County, IN. 45 minutes from Notre Dame. 2 hours north of Indianapolis and 1 1/2 hrs south east of Chicago.