Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Longshot... ISO Central AR Mom (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349695)

~Woollybottoms Mama~ 02-27-2008 12:10 PM

Longshot... ISO Central AR Mom

Hello everyone! I have never met anyone that CDs around here (less than 25 miles away LOL) much less knows what one is. However, I am trying to change that slowly. Woollybottoms is expanding and I am ISO part time help. Sewing and some computer knowledge is preferred. I am in the Rose Bud/Heber Springs area and hours would be flexible. If you are interested or know of someone that may be, PLEASE let me know :thumbsup:

jsnichols1 02-27-2008 12:32 PM

Re: Longshot... ISO Central AR Mom

Shannon,

DH is from Heber Springs and his whole family lives in Jonesboro. We're moving to Fayetteville in the next month-6 weeks or so. :-) We'll have to meet up!

*hugs*
Sue

~Woollybottoms Mama~ 02-27-2008 02:13 PM

How awesome! Please do let me know when you come through. I am here all the time and that would totally excite me to no end :giggle:

jsnichols1 02-27-2008 05:30 PM

I'll definitely let you know! We were in Jonesboro about 3 weeks ago when the storms went through. *SCARY!*

supercalifragi 03-04-2008 08:41 PM

My sister lives in Conway and she is a (part-time) professor at UCA. She teaches lots of sewing classes there, so she may be interested!

jwhitaker1127 03-08-2008 05:23 AM

Aww! I'm a central Arkansas girl at heart! I was raised in Sherwood and all my family is still there! I'm not help with what you need though because we live in TN now. I didn't realize you were out of AR though, very cool!

~Woollybottoms Mama~ 03-14-2008 07:51 AM

Thanks everyone! We did finally find someone that lives just a few miles away and she is working out very well and learning fast :thumbsup:

happycheeksdiapers 03-15-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsnichols1 (Post 2893841)
Shannon,

DH is from Heber Springs and his whole family lives in Jonesboro. We're moving to Fayetteville in the next month-6 weeks or so. :-) We'll have to meet up!

*hugs*
Sue

Can I come too????? I'm in Conway ;)

I've met with Shannon a couple of times.. we'd have lots of fun, that's for sure..LOL

happycheeksdiapers 03-15-2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supercalifragi (Post 2951971)
My sister lives in Conway and she is a (part-time) professor at UCA. She teaches lots of sewing classes there, so she may be interested!

Way cool!!

Sorta OT, but I was looking over the winners of the last GCDH and realized that one of the winners was from Conway... and here I thought I'd be the only one in these parts that would know what the GCDH is..lol.. (your sisters name isn't Amy by any chance, is it??..lol)