Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Abreviations (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351939)

TheresaF 02-29-2008 05:00 PM

Abreviations
 
Hi! I'm new around this forum & I see TONS of abreviations....like...RME, PP, DS, DD, DH, PPD & MANY more. Now can someone clue me & I'm sure others, in on what they all mean? :giggle2:

Thanks TONS!

Theresa :goodvibes:

JeDeeLenae 02-29-2008 05:01 PM

Re: Abreviations
 
I know there's a list around here from somewhere, but if you need someone to run questions by, I don't mind if you PM me. :) Welcome :wave:

junejay4life 02-29-2008 05:08 PM

Re: Abreviations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheresaF (Post 2916135)
Hi! I'm new around this forum & I see TONS of abreviations....like...RME, PP, DS, DD, DH, PPD & MANY more. Now can someone clue me & I'm sure others, in on what they all mean? :giggle2:

Thanks TONS!

Theresa :goodvibes:

REM- revolution money exchange

PP- Paypal

DS- Dear son

DD- Dear daughter

DH- dear husband

PPD- Postage paid

:goodvibes:

TheresaF 02-29-2008 05:18 PM

Re: Abreviations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae (Post 2916147)
I know there's a list around here from somewhere, but if you need someone to run questions by, I don't mind if you PM me. :) Welcome :wave:

Thanks for the welcome! :mrgreen:

TheresaF 02-29-2008 05:19 PM

Re: Abreviations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by junejay4life (Post 2916191)
REM- revolution money exchange

PP- Paypal

DS- Dear son

DD- Dear daughter

DH- dear husband

PPD- Postage paid

:goodvibes:

Awesome! Thanks a ton! I was racking my brain trying to figure them out! :giggle2:

msmamabear 02-29-2008 05:27 PM

Re: Abreviations
 
:D You can also check out the stickies located in the top of most forums. :thumbsup:

:welcome:

junejay4life 02-29-2008 05:29 PM

Re: Abreviations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheresaF (Post 2916259)
Awesome! Thanks a ton! I was racking my brain trying to figure them out! :giggle2:

I know where you are! lol, for the longest time i'm like what is kwim(know what i mean).. i'm like what i mean, but what is the k... lol i just kept saying get what i mean, :giggle2:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors