Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fever During Early Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35211)

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 08-27-2006 04:42 PM

Fever During Early Pregnancy

Ok.. so for the last 4 days I have just been feeling AWFUL.. even when i am not puking.. and noticed that I have been running a fever around 99.6 is that something to worry about? i am freaking out.. had a few cramps and now worry about the baby!! I can hardly eat or drink.. just plain ol yucky feeling..

TaivensMama 08-27-2006 04:48 PM

Re: Fever During Early Pregnancy

Not sure about if it is something to worry about just want to say I hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

Timetodance 08-27-2006 04:48 PM

99.6 does not necessarily qualify as a fever. When I was pregnant my body temperature was slightly elevated, maybe because of all the extra blood. Try to keep hydrated, and if you get worried, call your doctor.

I hope it resolves soon!

Hayley 08-27-2006 04:51 PM

I was around the same temp as you are with noah! I think like PP keep lots of fluids in ya and rest please we want to see you get better! do you have a headache?

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 08-27-2006 04:54 PM

no headache right now...I am still taking Zofran... and it seems to at least keep me from puking.. but not from feeling naseated..ickyyyyy

I don't remember having a fever before with my other kids..

lovemygirls 08-27-2006 04:59 PM

your temp is always elevated when your pregnant. hope your feeling better soon! :hugs:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 08-27-2006 05:13 PM

i hope you feel better, i'd call the dr just to let them know.
do you have any rocket pops icecreams, they always helped with nausea for me.

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 08-27-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
i hope you feel better, i'd call the dr just to let them know.
do you have any rocket pops icecreams, they always helped with nausea for me.

What are rocket pops? I am aabout to run and get my prescrition for zofran.. they wont let me have more than 2 days at a time.. and gonna go to the store to see if I can find ANYTING that sounds good...

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 08-27-2006 05:22 PM

there long icecream sticks also called BIg stick,or missles~ Popsicle brand makes them.
theyre yellow and pinkish/orangy colors, kinda like swirl throughout the icecream.
come in a yellow box made by popsicle, also come in a clear bag, different brands make them, you'll find them in the icecream section. they really are good and help a ton!

ask someone from the grocery store if you cant find them,just describe them, im sure they carry them, but you should find the no problem. :hugs:

Kimmomy2dom 08-27-2006 07:30 PM

Your temp does tend to elevate during pregnancy. During each of my NSTs they'd take my temp and I had one or two in the 99's. They never questioned it or were concerned. I guess I would call at some point if you're not going in soon and let them know what's going on, but I don't think it's anything horrible. Your body is just getting used the increased blood flow, etc. I hope you feel better soon!