Delaying Vaxing & Traveling
Question for Moms who are delaying vaxing....
We are thinking of delaying vaxing for at least a year, maybe two. But, we might be traveling to Australia to visit family when the baby is about 1 yr or 1 yr and a half. Do you think we would need to get any of the vaxes before traveling? If so, which ones would you suggest?
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:22 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.