Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   anyone else around 14 weeks? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36061)

CrunchiestMama 08-30-2006 06:29 AM

anyone else around 14 weeks?

I am now, and am not feeling the morning sickness any more, and I'm a little fluffy so I don't feel like I am really showing yet either, are there any other mamas about this far that don't feel pg? I know I am, I am wearing maternity jeans b/c mine are tooo uncomfortable, and I can really tell when I lay on my stomach.....but I am in that middle stage I guess, anyone else?

2beautifulgirls 08-31-2006 10:44 AM

Re: anyone else around 14 weeks?

Hey mama! I will be 14 weeks on Sunday. I am also wearing my old maternity pants that are too small once I get too big. lol. I know how you feel. the morn. sickness has pretty much worn off and i feel like i am not showing, except i have this little layer of baby fat from my two previous pregnancies on my tummy so it makes me look a little preggo depending on what i wear, but for the most part no one can really tell yet. i can't wait to be in the 5-6 month stage where you're showing but not totally uncomfortable. it looks like you may have another baby from your avatar? i have 2 little girlies and this will hopefully be the last pregnancy ever for me. i am just tired of it! already! lol!

nothing_butt_cloth 08-31-2006 02:49 PM

HI, i am 10 weeks and i am super fluffy LOL. I am sooo big already!!!
I am jealous of those who stay small for a while...

I am glad you are feeling better, I hope i am there soon

jecmama 09-01-2006 08:00 PM

I'm 13 weeks. Just like the last two pregnancies, the day after I hit ten weeks I realized that it wasn't just my imagination...my shorts really didn't fit anymore LOL. I usually can't wear maternity clothes until well into 6 mos, so I have to wear the baggy elastic waist pants for months on end. It's always good to hear from other mamas going through it--thinking back to my pregnancy with DS, I didn't start to really show until like 5 months...man those days are GONE! LOL

annes_cottage 09-01-2006 08:08 PM

Hi ladies I am 14 weeks 1 day. I havent been in my reg clothes since a couple weeks after my bfp. I was glad to see this thread. I go to the dr this coming Tuesday and these are my concerns: I look about 5-6 mos and am actually 3 1/2 mos. You ladies say you feel fluffy....are your tummies still soft? Mine is hard and my belly button is even starting to poke out! Sometimes I feel short of breath....and normally I don't do that until 7-8 mos...
what do you ladies think? Compare what I have said to you and reply! I don't mean to hyjack, but i need to know...why am I so big!! I have had an u/s and although she did not really look around to see if there was another baby, she didn't see one either. Hmmmm....Tuesday feels very far away! :headscratch:

annes_cottage 09-01-2006 09:46 PM

Do you 14 week mamas want to compare belly pics??:goodvibes:

clothluvinmom 09-02-2006 07:26 AM

i'm 14 wks and a few days i cant wear my regular clothes so usually i wear my maternity clothes but they fall off i so hate this stage, and no i dont really feel pg either :( i guess since i cant feel the bean yet and dont really get sick anymore then i'm just waiting....but um no i dont wanna show u my belly :blush: its horrible looks like freddy kruger got ahold of me w/ my last 2 :cry: and its full of blubber ;)