Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Question to those with 3 kids(or more) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3621)

Shannon 05-04-2006 10:37 PM

Question to those with 3 kids(or more)

How soon after you got PG with your third did you start to "show"? Not really where people could tell you were PG but where you started to pooch? I'm only 9 weeks...but I swear....my tummy is pooching already. Not that I was bone thin before:giggle: but it just really seems like it's already growing out...you wouldn't probebly be able to tell if you didn't know me of course....but do you think I'm just being "Oh, I'm so Pregnant" or do you think I could acually already be pooching?

With my first it was a solid 6 months before people could tell I was PG...Chloe I think was about 4 months...

Luv2bemommy 05-04-2006 10:46 PM

Re: Question to those with 3 kids(or more)

I showed the earliest with #3, I was out of my own jeans by 9-10 weeks. And to add I'm a plus sized gal.. LOL

hollyhobby30 05-04-2006 11:35 PM

I have 3 and my 3rd pregnancy I DEFINITELY started to show really early!! People thought it was in my head but I noticed it very soon after finding out I was preggo compared to my 1st and 2nd.

I don't get really big when preggo but I did show earlier with my last one.

ReagansMommy 05-05-2006 05:02 AM

Yeah. It was no secret by about 10 weeks.

Proverbs169 05-05-2006 06:42 AM

I shoped pretty quickly also. i am a big girl anyway but was out of my regular clothes around 12 weeks. I figure my body just gives up the fight to look normal earlier in the game now. :)

Shannon 05-05-2006 09:36 AM

Ok, thanks! I am not out of my regular clothes yet...but my tummy is sure looking pretty chubby...lol. I'm so glad to know I'm not just being paranoid...or hopeful...LOL

firethorn 05-05-2006 10:14 AM

I have 8 and this time around I was in my 6 months before you could see anything.

But with the others I was much smaller before pregnancy so I started showing earlier. I am not plus size. I have lost all that extra weight during this pre. so I still don't look to far along. Well, for my normal I look just right .....now.

It has been my experience that the smaller you are the quicker you show. Some woman carrier so far back that until the mid of the last trimester they don't look very big. Then the baby drops and all falls forward. Over night it seems.:winkeye: Well that is how it is for me.
Its by:moon: I have to worry about.:blush:
Congratulations!

stacim 05-05-2006 10:32 AM

I definitely pooched earlier with each. Those muscles just aren't as tight anymore. With #4, even though I pooched much earlier, I didn't gain as much weight, wasn't as big when I delivered and lost it all (and then some) with no trouble. My newest addition is 6 months. Not bragging(cuz I am by no means as thin as I wanna be) . . . just saying that each one can be VERY different.

Staci

zonapellucida 05-05-2006 10:51 AM

Not me--a get a bump at 16 weeks and have to start wearing losser clothes. Until that point I am wearing my regular clothing. I don't look really preggo until about 23-25 weeks and then I burgeon.

ETA : I was blessed wiht awesome abdominal muscles and stretchy skin :)

myajdw 05-05-2006 08:50 PM

oh heidi no fair!!! lol. it's okay! with my first i want to say i was out of my reg clothes at about 4 months or so. then with #2 clothes were tight and it was obvious to fam and friends at about 8 weeks (when i finally broke down and took a test, ds #1 was only 8 months old so i was in severe denial lol). now i'm on #3 (due in aug) and reg clothes were TIGHT TIGHT at 8 weeks along. like i said he's due in aug and i look like i did at the END with #1 even though i've only gained 12-15lbs! it's insane!