Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Do $ store tests really only cost a dollar? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36528)

Sweetforestcat 08-31-2006 10:33 AM

Do $ store tests really only cost a dollar?

Where do you get your dollar tree tests and do they onyl cost a dollar? We have so many dolar stores here I only want to go to one to buy stuff....

We have

Dollar Tree
General Dollar
Family Dollar

that is all I can remember! LOL

nothing_butt_cloth 08-31-2006 10:43 AM

Re: Do $ store tests really only cost a dollar?

I think at dollar general they are 2.00
I buy mine at 99 cent only. so they are 99 cents...

*I neve bought one at dollar tree or fmaily dollar... but if everythingin dollar tree is 1.00 you can expectthe test to be too

Severine 08-31-2006 10:50 AM

The ones at Dollar Tree are only $1 (as is everything else in the store!). That's my fave dollar store. :D

titania 08-31-2006 10:53 AM

yup! a mere dollar to see what the future holds for you! i got my first + on a dollar store hpt, at like 9 dpo too! it was twins, but still. :mrgreen: not sure of the actual name of the store, but they keep them behind the counter. at least at the store i went to they did. good luck! :goodvibes:

rowynne 08-31-2006 10:57 AM

Our Dollar Tree & Dollar General both have them for $1 (Dollar Gen also has $4 tests). I looked at Family Dollar last night as a matter of fact (Dollar Gen was out) & they dont sell them at all.

rpg_mommy 08-31-2006 11:03 AM

Our Family Dollar sells them for $4...I guess I need to go to the actual Dollar Store and see how cheep they are there.

Sweetforestcat 08-31-2006 07:10 PM

Woo HOO...this is great for addicts! I got 3 for $3 at the Dollar Tree! I want more but I cannot justify it,,,maybe next week after I use them all up! LOL

The woman at the register says local doctors come in to purchase them to use for their patients and then charge them $10! Wowzers!

Abunchofus 09-02-2006 08:12 PM

yup only $1 at Dollar Tree!

but if you aren't in a rush - www.saveontests.com you can get them for about 40 cents each including shipping depending on how many you buy! I do it that away! I just buy about 25 to 50 at a time so that I can have them and POAS as much as I want :laugh:

Kimmyann 09-02-2006 08:16 PM

Yep only a dollar at my local $ store. They sell OPK's too. My store has them on the health and beauty aisle.

Kimmyann