Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Poop in Berry Plush! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37477)

MommaRalph 09-02-2006 08:40 PM

Poop in Berry Plush!

:eek:You could have knows it was gonna happen and maybe someday this will happen all the time but...My second day of even trying CD, ever. I just got some PF, a couple pockets and a Berry Plush on Friday. Using liners because we won't be in these small dipes forever (hope to maybe resell). Anyway, put a BP on DD a few minutes ago for overnight. Don't know that she's ever pooped in the evening before and she's never done this big a poop before!!! It was on the liner (which had mo:eek: ved) as well as the minkee/hemp soaker but I guess I should be glad that it didn't leak! Since I only have a few dipes I kinda needed to wash anyway so I put the BP and a few more in HOT wash right away after swishing. Will I panic everytime I have a poop and wash immediately? Thought you'd all understand and smile at this!

Valerie
New CDing mom to DD 01/18/06
DS 07/17/03 was sposie'd

9800Emily 09-02-2006 09:02 PM

Re: Poop in Berry Plush!

Isn't it funny how they always poop in the show off diaper. My dd breaks in her new diapers by going on a poop fest. There will always be that diaper that you would rather dd not poop in, but most of the time it wont bother you a bit that your dd has poop in her diaper. After all, diapers are meant to be pooped in :giggle: .

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-02-2006 09:06 PM

LOL< that just means she LOVES the diaper..LOL

sharleen (DCDiapers) 09-02-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox

:yeahthat:
Its a sure sign of love!

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 09-02-2006 09:51 PM

:spit: I can relate hehehe last night we were gettin ready to go out for my bday dinner and I had DS all spiffy in his tie dye and matching shorties, and of course not long after he was changed pfffft lol it was the last prefitted I had clean soooo I put him in a fb, baby legs & t shirt LOL

MommaRalph 09-02-2006 10:34 PM

Happy Birthday Melanie! It's mine tomorrow! At least the BP will be clean by then! :) It did come out in the wash although DH had his doubts. She peed on the FB when I tried it on even before I prep-washed it. Glad it means she's in love cuz I sure am....:loveit:

Valerie

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 09-02-2006 10:43 PM

well Happy Birthday to you too :D

Hillbilly Bunny 09-03-2006 06:00 AM

It's a sure sign of love!!! :giggle:

My dd has probably had 3-4 really bad poos and of course most of them were in a brand new diaper! :banghead: I always throw them directly into the washer and do a cold rinse if I'm not ready to do diapers! :thumbsup:

EmmalinesMom 09-03-2006 07:47 PM

Absolutely! It's a sign they love the diaper! :heart:

I'm sure it will get nice and clean. No worries! :)

FitMommyOf2 09-03-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox

:giggle: :yeahthat: DS 'approves' my dipes by always pooping in it when it's freshly off the needle and on his bum :razz: