Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   2011 Due Daters (
-   -   hello (

nina730 03-31-2008 12:35 PM

hi everyone, im due july 19th with a surprise :) ive been buying so many small diapers on this site, im sure its way too much. how much do you guys have?

bjarrett 03-31-2008 02:40 PM

Re: hello
hi! I'm carrying a suprise too! lol....I have just started buying on here as well, and am very excited that they have started arriving in the mail! woohoo! I'm doing prefitteds and covers mostly, I think I'll have close to 20 prefitteds when they all get here. Also doing my own wipes, and even found some Tea Tree Oil at Walgreens, 2 bottles for the price of one. Now I am on the hunt for a wipe warmer. And have to get my sewing area back together to sew the wipes.

Shyla 03-31-2008 03:29 PM

Hi :goodvibes:

I am also planning on making some new wipes for this lo :thumbsup: Oh and some liners (I fear stains :giggle2:)

I cant stop shopping anyone else having this problem? Im sure I have more than enough as soon as I get my customs but I just cant stop :blush:

So anyone else starting to have more trouble sleeping at night? Im constantly tossing and turning. Im so very tired.

sarahrichardson 03-31-2008 07:07 PM

Sleeping is getting harder, but mostly b/c I have upper back issues I need to get worked out by a massage (I would rather buy dipes :giggle2:) Also I have to pee so often because this sweet little girl is really low and punches/kicks my bladder.

And Nina - we're due date buddies - July 19!

nina730 03-31-2008 07:10 PM

i think im just going to use disposable wipes for now. im using liners for sure though, it seems like a good idea in theory, hopefully it works. i probably have about 20 nb dipes too, mostly fitted, some pockets and some prefolds. and about 10 covers. i try not to look through the fsot forums too much because i just cant stop. i find myself ready to pm someone, then im like 'wait a minute, i dont need this!!'. im having a horrible time sleeping, i usually can only sleep on my stomach so it's been tough. im sure it only gets worse from here :)

nina730 03-31-2008 07:13 PM

yea due date buddies!! is a massage possible when you're pregnant?? that sounds really good. is this your first baby? its our first and ive heard they're usually born late. hopefully not too late, i want my baby!!!!!!!

bjarrett 03-31-2008 07:22 PM

You can sleep on your stomach still? I haven't been able to do that for WEEKS!!! lol....
My first one came at 38 weeks with my water breaking at 3 am. i got up to go potty, went to lay back down, and SWISH....that really woke me up! lol....
I thought " now, I know I didn't just pee myself! I just came from teh bathroom....!!" lol........
And this one is a thumper where I think my daughter was more of a roller, I feel him thumping more than she did.

Shyla 03-31-2008 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by nina730 (Post 3189129)
yea due date buddies!! is a massage possible when you're pregnant?? that sounds really good. is this your first baby? its our first and ive heard they're usually born late. hopefully not too late, i want my baby!!!!!!!

I was 12 days early with my first :giggle: Ive been early with all of mine by about 1-2 weeks :thumbsup: So you might not go late at all :goodvibes:

:goodvibes: yep you can go to a massage therapist and get a massage. My midwife even gave me a list of places that specialize in pregnant ladies. Id also rather spend money on dipes than my comfort :giggle2:

This baby likes to move at night all night keeping me from sleeping. He had better change this soon or Ill go crazy :giggle:

nina730 03-31-2008 07:33 PM

i can sleep on my stomach, but its not good right? i dont want to smoosh the little thing. my stomach isnt really that big yet. i try to sleep on my left side but its so hard for me to fall asleep that way. my baby is a thumper too, sometimes kicking down at my cervix it feels like, trying to pop the cork early maybe. some people have told me that the high humidity in the summer makes your water break sooner....we'll see.

mhaddon 03-31-2008 07:47 PM

Well I've cut myself off from buying diapers, we will see how well that goes :giggle: I am knitting up a storm and have one soaker finished and 4 shorties done... I have interlock to sew some soaker so I won't knit anymore. I am also getting ready to sew some diapers and wipes. I have made some wipes and DS uses them now, but figure some girly ones will be nice :giggle: I also have made 4 sets of breast pads.
I decided I need to focus on buying some clothes!