Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2009 Due-Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=208)
-   -   I feel terrible... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381831)

TheQueenKat 04-01-2008 03:15 PM

I feel terrible...

I just played a mean April Fools joke on both my mom and my SO.

I called them both, one after the other, and told them my water broke. I did my mom first and should have stopped there, but I thought I would feel better after doing my SO since I was feeling bad after doing my mom.

Now I just feel bad. :( Both of them got so extremely excited for that split second until I realized I couldnt keep the joke up and told them April Fools. And now I feel sad because it isnt true and Im tired of being pregnant, and I probably jinxed myself into another 6 weeks of pregnancy. :laugh: :cry:

They didnt really see the humor in it. I guess it was a bad idea. :( Anyone else try to pull this April Fools joke today?

Jenw777 04-01-2008 03:20 PM

Re: I feel terrible...

Not that one, but I called my family and told them that gas was $2.02 in town...They all freaked out. I still havent told them i was teasing

IHaveSpirit 04-01-2008 07:07 PM

oh I wanted to do this soooooooooo bad, but forgot!

lucymae 04-02-2008 06:55 AM

That's funny, we almost did the same thing but I chickened out.:giggle:

Heather8183 04-02-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenw777 (Post 3198400)
Not that one, but I called my family and told them that gas was $2.02 in town...They all freaked out. I still havent told them i was teasing

Now THAT is no joking matter, lol...that's just plain mean!!!! :roflmbo:

You're gonna have 100 people on your doorstep with their gas cans in hand...

crunchyshelf 04-02-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheQueenKat (Post 3198353)
I just played a mean April Fools joke on both my mom and my SO.

I called them both, one after the other, and told them my water broke. I did my mom first and should have stopped there, but I thought I would feel better after doing my SO since I was feeling bad after doing my mom.

Now I just feel bad. :( Both of them got so extremely excited for that split second until I realized I couldnt keep the joke up and told them April Fools. And now I feel sad because it isnt true and Im tired of being pregnant, and I probably jinxed myself into another 6 weeks of pregnancy. :laugh: :cry:

They didnt really see the humor in it. I guess it was a bad idea. :( Anyone else try to pull this April Fools joke today?

I did:blush: Dh did an illegal turn round on the highway to come home.. Then I felt really bad. at least he didnt get pulled over cuz then I really would have felt bad

TheQueenKat 04-02-2008 09:54 AM

Oh no, Michelle! I would have felt bad about that too. I guess the idea sounds better than actually doing it, huh? :giggle:

My SO did get me back later by doing a "bloody hand" trick so at least he felt better getting even. ;)

mindycat72 04-02-2008 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenw777 (Post 3198400)

:laugh:

Miles 04-02-2008 11:44 AM

I was thinking about calling him at work and doing it, but i chickened out. He would have killed me!

LOL the gas that is plan mean. I am curious how many ppl told other ppl and went to see LOL!