Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I need your good thought and prayers. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38357)

mom_of_3g_1b 09-05-2006 06:32 PM

I need your good thought and prayers.

I had some light brownish spotting today, which is exactly what happened with my m/c in 2004. I just freaked out and went to go get checked out. I live in a small town so the doctors and nurses weren't exactly too sure what to do. They did a preg test that was Postive and checked my cervix which was closed.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. I'll be 5 weeks 5 days so please hope/pray that they see something, anything at all and that this little bean stays put.

On a lighter note: I got an email from my dad and it really helped me feel a little better. It's his view on the pregnancy.

"My only conclusion that is either the Humboldt water or a super strain of bay leaves grown by the monks at the Abby and blessed by the Holy Father himself "

The bay leaf joke is because he left a bay leave in a soup once before I got pregnant with DS.

Shaysbabygirls 09-05-2006 06:35 PM

Re: I need your good thought and prayers.

HUGS mama!
I spot RED with all my pregnancies, and once again, this is turning into a "normal" pregnancy for me! It's so bad, I can't concentrate on ANYTHING! I had a LOT of red this morning when i wiped, and now it's gone (knock on wood). My breasts still hurt, but I'm not as nauseated as I once was!

It's so stressful! Big healthy pg dust to you!

:hugs:

Adamsmama 09-05-2006 09:39 PM

(((HUGS))) You are in my prayers! I had brown (and red) spotting at around the same time with DS2 and was so panicked! I had an u/s right away and the baby was there and we saw his h/b. I hope you get good news tomorrow and I'm sorry you are going through this.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-05-2006 10:02 PM

my thoughts and prayers are with you, i hope all goes well tomorrow and stay positive mama:hugs:

lovemygirls 09-05-2006 10:13 PM

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I bled with Madalyn for about a month. Sending *sticky vibes* your way mama! :hugs:

1boy1girl1bitty2 09-05-2006 11:13 PM

wow hun! you know you can call me anytime!! i know there aren't too many that know about this pregnancy yet but you can call if you need too!!

hollyhobby30 09-06-2006 07:29 AM

I'm praying the ultrasound brings nothing but WONDERFUL baby news.

1boy1girl1bitty2 09-06-2006 12:57 PM

where are you ? call me when you get home! i hope everything is ok

Luv2bemommy 09-06-2006 01:14 PM

Saying a prayer for you hun! GOOD LUCK! :hugs: :hugs:

nothing_butt_cloth 09-06-2006 02:15 PM

Any update??

Thinking of you!!!