Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Healthy Living and Weightloss (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   April WW! Stop dieting start living! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383648)

mrsallen 04-03-2008 06:14 AM

April WW! Stop dieting start living!

Hi ladies! Another month, another chance to eat well! I hope that you'll join us in shedding a couple baby pounds! :giggle:

mrsallen 04-03-2008 06:19 AM

Re: April WW! Stop dieting start living!

:bliss:

Week 14
Starting Weight: 218.8
Last Weeks Weight: 191.6
This Weeks Weight: 190.4
Loss/Gain: -1.2
Total Loss to Date: -28.0
10%: 196 (0.0! pounds remaining) :yay:
2nd 10%: 176.4 (14.0 pounds remaining)
Final Goal: 150
Height: 5'8"

Now the real trick ... KEEP GOING :lostit:

Almost to 16 weeks! Almost to 30 pounds! I know I can make it to 30 before then! I am now lighter than I was when I conceived Garrett! I have NEVER lost all the baby weight before getting preggers again before! I was the family joke that Christin would lose 20 pounds and then get pregnant again.... well now I'm at 28! :mrgreen:

statikradio 04-03-2008 09:53 AM

congrats!!!! what are you doing, just eating well?

patty_o_furniture 04-03-2008 10:02 AM

:thumbsup: Congrats! You are doing amazing. Keep Going!

Mama5 04-03-2008 10:20 AM

I need to stay on track. I started WW online last week. I do great in the first half of the day, then things just fall apart and I snack on junk all nite.
Today is shopping day so I need to get a healthy shopping list going.

mrsallen 04-03-2008 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by statikradio (Post 3216018)
congrats!!!! what are you doing, just eating well?

Weight Watchers! So yes, eating well and proper proportions!

Quote:

Originally Posted by patty_o_furniture (Post 3216102)
:thumbsup: Congrats! You are doing amazing. Keep Going!

Thank you! I am so excited to have gotten out a box of pre-baby clothes and be SHRINKING out of some of them already!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama5 (Post 3216257)
I need to stay on track. I started WW online last week. I do great in the first half of the day, then things just fall apart and I snack on junk all nite.
Today is shopping day so I need to get a healthy shopping list going.

Not having the junk in the house is key for me. I also tend to plan out everything that I'm going to eat by lunchtime... it restricts some"freedom" for me but it also stops that "Thank God they're all asleep" binge that I suffered from.

In a step for the whole family, we now have a "dessert night" which is Friday night ONLY.... the kids didn't really need the expectation of a treat every day and that way I don't feel like I'm missing out on something yummy. It's actually made dessert more of an event and something to look forward to instead of something that was had but not really enjoyed. :thumbsup:

patty_o_furniture 04-03-2008 12:39 PM

We were starting to do dessert everyday as well. It's now a Monday night thing (unless it's birthdays or something like that). I agree that it makes it much more special and something to look forward to instead of just another thing to plan for (or plan to be bugged for!)

flobee76 04-03-2008 05:52 PM

I have to confess:

I am still a WW member, still need to lose about 20 more lbs., but have lost all motivation. I still attend meetings, but I am not tracking and I am not choosing the best things to eat.

I lost about 28 lbs. when I first joined in 2006. Then, I got preggo that fall. I rejoined in Oct. of last year and have only lost 9 lbs.

I need some motivation. A kick in the bu**.

Someone help!!

BTW: I am still BFing DS full time, so I try to avoid any artificial sweeteners, HFCS, preservatives, etc.

Do I need to switch to CORE?! I have been on FLEX.

Ugh... I am so stuck... and it's all by my subconscious choice.

HELP!!!!

mrsallen 04-04-2008 07:14 AM

I would assume that even with the things you're avoiding you can count points.... if you want to switch to CORE you can try it, but you should be able to do flex fine. You just have to decide that TODAY you're going to pay attention to your points!

Are you eating your flex points? Especially with BFing you need to eat them. I use the Wendie plan and eat every point coming to me and I'm losing an average of 1.5 pounds a week.

flobee76 04-04-2008 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsallen (Post 3224323)
I would assume that even with the things you're avoiding you can count points.... if you want to switch to CORE you can try it, but you should be able to do flex fine. You just have to decide that TODAY you're going to pay attention to your points!

Are you eating your flex points? Especially with BFing you need to eat them. I use the Wendie plan and eat every point coming to me and I'm losing an average of 1.5 pounds a week.

can u point me to the Wendie Plan?? TIA!!!