Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Early PG symptoms-Please post yours! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39313)

keegans_mommy 09-08-2006 08:56 AM

Early PG symptoms-Please post yours!

I am going to ask for this to be a sticky for poor saps like me who have nothing better to do than to obsess over PG symptoms during the 2ww! :giggle:

So, if you don't mind and can remember, please list all your PG symptoms, weird and traditional :)

OneFabMama 09-08-2006 10:02 AM

Re: Early PG symptoms-Please post yours!

When I was preg. with Riley my boobs huuuuuuuuuuurt soooooooo bad! I cried if I barely touched them, and going down the stairs took FOREVER. MS. I was EXHAUSTED. Slept for like 16 hours a day.

Merolu 09-08-2006 10:23 AM

I am doing the 2ww myself, so I'll contribute!!

Child #1- I felt icky, like the flu. Not throwing up but just blah all over. Stuffy head, loose bowel (TMI) food turned me off, skin and hair got greasy. Bloating, lots of it. and the need to pee like crazy. Weird dreams and very emotional.

Child #2- same loose bowel, sensitive stomach flu feeling but then my vision changed and two patches of hair fell out. the same thing happened at 6-7 weeks with my first, but by then I knew. With #2 I didn't get a positive til the end of the 8th week. One single day of needing to be near a bathroom every minute then it was over til the third trimester. strange dreams were even worse, but at least I expected the emotional influx that time.

marelle4381 09-08-2006 10:38 AM

I only had 2 symptoms.... heartburn (which I had never ever had before) and I couldn't sleep for anything. I'd wake up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep.

Shannon 09-08-2006 10:46 AM

I didn't have any symptoms until I was about 6 weeks along. Then I started getting really sick.

Sweetforestcat 09-08-2006 10:53 AM

LOL

1st DC - felt blah, very big boobs, very clear skin, tired all the time..found out a 6 wks along and never had any nausea.

2nd DC - no symptoms really, bloated, acne, very hungry, insomnia in the morning, nausea around 6 weeks, still mild though.

3rd DC - acne, bloated, crampy, irritable, food aversions, high post-O temps, nausea starting at 6 weeks....horrible until 4 months along.

4th DC??? - very clear skin, on and off crampy, food aversions, heartburn, somewhat tired, very very thirsty, high post-O temps. hmmmmm..

what are your symptoms?

keegans_mommy 09-08-2006 11:04 AM

The only ones I distinctly remember from my past 5 PG's would be the AF cramping, uterus felt heavy and round ligament pain if I moved too quickly and it felt like a *snap* of a rubber band. OUCH!

This time, if I am truly PG:

super tired
some nausea
dull headache
mild AF cramping, lasting all day everyday for this whole past week
heavy, full feeling in my uterus
high, long and closed cervix
yellowish, snotty in apearance CM, not a huge amount but at this time I am dry as the sahara :giggle:

hfitz5051 09-08-2006 11:06 AM

The very first thing I noticed this time, way before testing, was that my breasts felt fuller. I even asked dh if they looked bigger lol.

keegans_mommy 09-08-2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfitz5051
The very first thing I noticed this time, way before testing, was that my breasts felt fuller. I even asked dh if they looked bigger lol.

And I am sure he was more than happy to check! :smiley_haha:

Blackbirdlane 09-08-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfitz5051

me too!! this time my boobs just seemed bigger and they were a little sore.

I had some nausea just after ovulation time (same as the boobs) that made me suspect.

of course my mother insists that you don't get nauseaus until you are at least 6 weeks along. I told her to tell all the people on this board that were puking before that and see what they said :giggle: