Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   a few more symptoms with a BFN this AM! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39660)

keegans_mommy 09-09-2006 07:38 AM

a few more symptoms with a BFN this AM!

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I am going to the store to buy another brand. This particular brand didn't give me a BFP until I was 16dpo (and it was VERY, VERY light!) and even 19dpo it still was very light as well.

I know 99.999999999% that I am PG.

Yesterday I added in a few more symptoms: extreme sleepiness (went to bed at 8:30pm and wanted to go before then!) when I did get to bed, I had insomnia and had to take a Calm's to get to sleep 2 hours later. Peeing every 30 min. or less and drove me nuts! This morning I pulled a ligament (that is what always proves it to me!)

I am just so frustrated that I have not seen those 2 pink lines! :banghead:

So, what test should I get? Recommendations please? :)

Blackbirdlane 09-09-2006 08:21 AM

Re: a few more symptoms with a BFN this AM!

how many DPO are you??? I didn't test positive until late this time, like over 20 DPO with a very sensitive internet test.

I don't know what to tell you?? :headscratch:

keegans_mommy 09-09-2006 08:27 AM

Isn't it frustrating to KNOW and you can't show others? :banghead: This is how I am feeling right now and I want to tell Brian but just can't seem to do that until I see the 2 pink lines. Plus, we have a day out without the kids tomorrow and I am dying to do something special to let him know then and if I don't get my 2 pink lines, I will tell him anyway. :goodvibes:

Shaysbabygirls 09-09-2006 08:45 AM

I'm sorry you got a BFN. :( That's always so dissappointing. Do you think it would be good to tell you dh on a day out without the kids? LOL! I'm just asking because he said "no" to more, and I don't want you to have to miss a fun day out without your kiddos :giggle: BUT then again, he may be :lostit: about it, and it would be SO MUCH FUN to be able to celebrate with just him! :) (i'm not being snarky if that's how it sounds, lol, i just ALWAYS wonder how MY dh will react LOL)

I think all your symptoms sound promising! ESPECIALLY the peeing 100 times a night and the ligament pain! That stinky pain ALWAYS clues me in! ;)

I wish you the BFP you want! :)

Good luck with the new tests... OH and Clear blue easy digital picks up at 50 or less. From my u/s, it must have picked it up at like 10.....if the u/s is right. Plus, they're like 9.00 for 2 tests (if you get the bonus pack) so FYI, use that one! ;) it works really wonderfully! I'm so excited. let us know ASAP! :laugh:

good luck mama! :)

babygirls2 09-09-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaysbabygirls
Good luck with the new tests... OH and Clear blue easy digital picks up at 50 or less. From my u/s, it must have picked it up at like 10.....if the u/s is right. Plus, they're like 9.00 for 2 tests (if you get the bonus pack) so FYI, use that one! ;) it works really wonderfully! I'm so excited. let us know ASAP! :laugh:

good luck mama! :)

Yeah that! I had a BFP with the CBE digital at 10 DPO when NO other test had a +....still sending BFP vibes!!!! :thumbsup:

Abunchofus 09-09-2006 09:11 AM

I agre with Shay - I tested with IC's at 10 dpo negative then at 11 dpo I thought there was a faint line there but it was taking the full 10 min to show up so I was worried it was evap - so I ran to $tree and took it and an IC and an Answer Early in the evening all 3 I thought I saw a line at the 10 min mark but it was still so incredibly faint!!!! I even have pics I could show you LOL

so then 12 dpo FMU I tested again with $Tree and IC and FRER and still a faint line but felt like it was real cause it came up about 8 min mark if I remember right so I went and bought the Clear Blue Easy EARLY Digital that afternoon - they detect 25-50 mui - and sure enough it came up pregnant!!!!

So I definitely vote for the CBE Early Digi - just make sure it's the early one!

A lot of ladies like equate - I liked them when they were two lines but not now that they are +/-.

what test have you tried so far?

keegans_mommy 09-09-2006 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abunchofus
what test have you tried so far?

The cheap $1 internet strips :) I just hate going to the store just for a PG test, like going for just tampons. Everybody knows what is going on in your private life :giggle: KWIM?

Blackbirdlane 09-09-2006 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keegans_mommy
The cheap $1 internet strips :) I just hate going to the store just for a PG test, like going for just tampons. Everybody knows what is going on in your private life :giggle: KWIM?

those are the only ones that worked for me this time. what sensitivity are they???

I had negatives with equate, FRER, clearblue easy and one other brand, lol.

Shaysbabygirls 09-09-2006 09:24 AM

I have some cheap internet ones that are like show up at 25

:)

keegans_mommy 09-09-2006 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane
those are the only ones that worked for me this time. what sensitivity are they???

Hmmmm, I think they are 25? I think that is suppose to be good but they were the same ones I used 2 years ago and didn't see a BFP until 16dpo so I am desperately looking for another brand to do a better job