Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Please take my poll on which Britax you like the best.. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397715)

*Alabamamom* 04-16-2008 04:39 PM

Please take my poll on which Britax you like the best..

Marathon, Boulevard or Declathon
I'm not really seeing a whole lot of difference between the 3, so if anyone wants to enlighten me, please do.. They all seem to have the same guidelines (RF 33-35lbs, FF 20-65, Under 49 inches).. I'm planning to get him one in the next couple months.. I really want to know what you mom's that have these think and what is comfty for the babes etc..

lotsuvlittles 04-16-2008 04:51 PM

Re: Please take my poll on which Britax you like the best..

I have a marathon and a roundabout and I much prefer the push button adjuster on the roundabout like the decathlon. However I would go with the boulevard for the TSIP if I were to buy one today.

Edensmomma 04-16-2008 05:24 PM

I dont have one yet, my DD is only 4 months but I am :popcorn:

*Alabamamom* 04-16-2008 05:26 PM

Anyone know if you can buy other carseat covers for each of these styles? :headscratch:

grisaleen 04-16-2008 06:28 PM

I chose the BLVD over the MA because of the knob-adjusted harness (so I could just turn the knob instead of rethreading the straps) and because of the headwings, since DD almost always sleeps in the car. Before I bought the BLVD, her poor little head fell all the way over onto her shoulder and she looked so uncomfortable. But I do think that the MA is a close second.

Shaunam 04-16-2008 06:40 PM

We have a diplomat, which is just like a smaller boulevard, so that's what I voted for. I like the knob adjuster for the harness. You never have to worry if your child has a growth spurt, you don't rethread the straps, you just turn the knob. Also comes in handy for my kids' ever-changing diaper styles...some are more bulky than others. If I stuck my DD in her seat in a sposie right now, or in a super stuffed pocket, I'd have to move the harness up or down, but it's not a big deal and takes all of two seconds.

Mumma2Anna&Finn 04-16-2008 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotsuvlittles (Post 3339721)
However I would go with the boulevard for the TSIP if I were to buy one today.

This is the reason I got the BLVD for both of my kids.

emilypowell25 04-16-2008 06:48 PM

We bought 3 Boulevards for the True Side Impact Protection.

freeray76 04-16-2008 06:50 PM

We have 2 BLVD's one for each vehicle. My mom is a parametic and she sees alot of stuff. She bought us the first one and we bought the second. They are more expensive, but w/ true side impact protection! Your more likely to be hit from the side than head-on, so that protection is truely needed. Hope that helps!

ShayneLeMaster 04-16-2008 07:16 PM

we have a marathon and a roundabout ( for grandma's car stays at the house incase DH has car and i need a seat.. )

i like those equally... for baby #3 i am going to probably be looking back at this post or posting it again. lol