Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   almost 9 months! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400215)

lovemy3boys 04-19-2008 03:28 AM

almost 9 months!

i'm so proud of myself :) my twins are still ebf (with minor suplementing for the first 2 months) and they will be 9 months old on tuesday! i'm so happy that i haven't given up and i am not still pumping (like i did the entire first 2 months :yuck: ) and they show no signs of stopping and i'm pretty content myself :) they also refuse any food so once they hit 12-14 months (they were 2 months early) i'm going to just start them on soft table foods since they want nothing to do with all the goodies i purried for them:giggle:

sooo...anyone wanna dance with me in my excitement?

:lostit: :yay: :elmo: :chkn: :cheer: :gymnast3: :dance2:
:carrot: :broc: :banana: :woot2: :party: :singdance: :cheerleader3: :cheerleader2:

ok.. i'm good now:giggle2:

nathansmama 04-19-2008 02:53 PM

Re: almost 9 months!

Congrats!!! You are an amazing mama! Such a wonderful gift you are giving your babies!

TwinsMake9 04-19-2008 04:09 PM

Thats wonderful!!! WTG momma!! Your twins are just a lil bit older than mine are. Mine are BFing to but do get a lil cereal at night and then a lil fruit during the day. They seem to like it although they dont grow much and spit up alot!! We are having reflux issues though and they are lil peanuts!!

PM me if ya ever wanna chat!! Again...great job!!!

imamama3 04-19-2008 06:07 PM

Big kudos to you! That's great!

spacetygrss 04-19-2008 07:17 PM

Congrats!!! Your sons were born the day before mine!

jenniferbee 04-19-2008 07:32 PM

Congrats mama!! You are giving your babies one of the best gifts!! :thumbsup:

Rosella 04-19-2008 07:37 PM

You are an amazing mama! Way to go! I only have one and we just passed 8 months nursing - I really admire you nursing two for all this time.

:cheer: :singdance: :cheerleader3: :cheerleader2: :carrot:

lovemy3boys 04-19-2008 11:51 PM

ty mama's :goodvibes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinsMake9 (Post 3366613)
Thats wonderful!!! WTG momma!! Your twins are just a lil bit older than mine are. Mine are BFing to but do get a lil cereal at night and then a lil fruit during the day. They seem to like it although they dont grow much and spit up alot!! We are having reflux issues though and they are lil peanuts!!

PM me if ya ever wanna chat!! Again...great job!!!

that's great that yours will take some food, but too bad about the reflux :( mine had it but stopped suddenly around 5 months old (thankfully!)

i think i've seen you post around a bit.. don't you have 2 sets of twins?? i know your un is twinsmake9 but don't these 2 make 11? lol forgive me if i'm wrong.. but i'm pretty sure i've seen a couple posts from you about your lo's:giggle:

rjbarstow 04-20-2008 09:05 AM

Congrats Mama! Isn't it amazing what are bodies can do?

My twins are also EBF with some solids a few times a week if I feel like it and they seem interested. I am however starting to get the questions - why aren't you feeding them more solids?, when are you going to night wean?, you're going to stop nursing after a year right?...I just smile at them and nod.

bellarose4 04-21-2008 02:03 AM

congrats mama!!