Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Well, add me to the list... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40035)

OneFabMama 09-10-2006 03:17 PM

Well, add me to the list...

Thats right Ladies. You can add me to the preggo DS mama list. I found out Wednesday night (same night we got back from vacation) and it hasnt really sunk in yet. I'm still FREAKING out. I have a 15 mo. old and we live in a 1 bedroom. So, things are going to change big time around here.

I'm 8 weeks and due April 20th 2007 :lostit:

Luvmybabies 09-10-2006 03:24 PM

Re: Well, add me to the list...

HOLY COW JENA! Congrats mama!! :bighug:

OneFabMama 09-10-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvmybabies
HOLY COW JENA! Congrats mama!! :bighug:

Thanks

TaivensMama 09-10-2006 03:25 PM

wow congrats!! we had to do some major changes too...we are now in a four bedroom! you got plenty of time

OneFabMama 09-10-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaivensMama
wow congrats!! we had to do some major changes too...we are now in a four bedroom! you got plenty of time

I know youre in CA too. I just cant wrap my mind around being able to get into a 500-600K house right now. It's over whelming. And be able to AFFORD it.

Mindi 09-10-2006 03:29 PM

:happyclap:

lovemygirls 09-10-2006 04:05 PM

Congrats Jena!! I thought you were on the 5 year plan! ;) j/k!! congrats!! :woohoo2:

Zan 09-10-2006 04:11 PM

Yippee Jena!

I can imagine that you'll have a bunch of things to figure out but I'm sure there are other mamas who have great ideas on organizing and space saving techinques that could help out. Last night DH and I saw a show on TLC where pp were 'flipping' (it's when the remodel or gut out and start over) houses. There was one in San Diego and we were completely surprised how expensive the house was EVEN when it had been totally trashed. I mean trashed- extensive water damage through out!

Anyways, congratulations and I'll be praying for a healthy and problem free pregnancy.

:goodvibes:

Blackbirdlane 09-10-2006 04:13 PM

yay!!!! I am due about April 27, but ALWAYS go around 2 weeks early so we will be close to each other!! :hugegrin:

Bare Bottom Gear 09-10-2006 04:13 PM

Well you didn't tell me this when you pm'd me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL j/k! CONGRATS! No wonder I got that PM! LOL

You better get a ticker like Jodi for your siggy! LOL

I totally wish we could have another....$$$ and no room!