Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Should I file Paypal or wait it out? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4021)

MamaStace 05-06-2006 08:00 PM

Should I file Paypal or wait it out?

I ordered a product tester from a new WAHM. It's been ALMOST a month, and the item was supposed to be mailed out shortly after I sent paypal. Well, first the item was not sent b/c of family issues. Then the big DS server switch and no one heard from the mom. I emailed her to ask how the product was coming along and she asked what size I had ordered. I replied with the size. She never responded. Now there's a new reason I read somewhere about why they're still not ready.

Here's the thing: Paypal gives 45 days to file a claim. I still have about 10 days, and I don't want to be jumpy about filing a dispute. BUT as time gets closer, what do I do? If I wait it out past the 10 days, I've basically given the person my $.

What would you do? I really do want this product. :(

mom22lilguys 05-06-2006 08:08 PM

Re: Should I file Paypal or wait it out?

I would email her again ask her if it will be shipped out in the next day or two or could you have a refund and then send her the $ again when it is ready to ship. But I would file for paypal if I didn't hear back after a couple of more days. I hope things get worked out.

ReagansMommy 05-06-2006 08:10 PM

Don't know, but think I'm in the same boat...

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 05-06-2006 08:11 PM

I'm in the same boat and hoping for the best, i'm waiting til 5 days til my pp deadlines over to file if its not here still, i really want the product too:cry:

OneFabMama 05-06-2006 08:19 PM

Wait it out a few more days. Keep emailing her/PMing her twice a day if you have to. If you dont get anything then file!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 05-06-2006 08:36 PM

im going to email her again, i thinkim going to ask for a refund and then repay once it is ready to be shipped, i cant lose this as i know you all can't be out money, my 45 days is up in only 7 days:cry:

lovemygirls 05-06-2006 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneFabMama
Wait it out a few more days. Keep emailing her/PMing her twice a day if you have to. If you dont get anything then file!

:yeahthat:

SandyG 05-07-2006 11:51 AM

goodluck i hope you get it resolved

CMamma 05-07-2006 12:01 PM

I've got something similiar going on too... but I know the WAHM & trust she did mail everything so I'm stuck on what to do.

indymom 05-07-2006 12:27 PM

Does she have feedback anywhere? Isn't there something like the juicy apple to see feedbaxk of bad wahms? Check the Pin too.